Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees and repeats

Options
  • 07-07-2014 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to repeat exams without having fees paid? I have the first semesters paid and will be able to pay the repeat exam fee. However I don't have the second semesters paid.

I rang the fees office and they said that its not possible to sit them without being paid up. However on the day if I turn up will they actually stop me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    Is it possible to repeat exams without having fees paid? I have the first semesters paid and will be able to pay the repeat exam fee. However I don't have the second semesters paid.

I rang the fees office and they said that its not possible to sit them without being paid up. However on the day if I turn up will they actually stop me?

No but you won't get your results until you pay the fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Chimaera wrote: »
    No but you won't get your results until you pay the fees.

Thanks, you sure on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

It is, I only paid for my third year repeat a few weeks ago, wasnt a problem. I had finished 4th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I'm fairly sure, but contacting SAA would be the best bet to confirm this.

Advertisement