Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tom tom go 500

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hi boardies, I want to buy this tom tom go 500 http://www.tomtom.com/en_ie/products/your-drive/car-navigation/go-series/go-500-europe/index.jsp. But I don't know if this is better than traditional tom tom devices like 25m model. So if any one of you using this product then please shed a light on pros and cons for this product.thx

I have be and its a great little unit.
    The one thing that annoys me is the smartphone connection part.
    You need it connected to the phone for the traffic, and must remember to turn on Bluetooth sharing then connect the unit to it.
    A nfc tag in the car might be the answer...

I did have the 1000 live before this and it had a data connection built in which was a lot handier.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

1000 live seems to be a good unit but expensive than 500. Argos are selling go 500 for €119 which seems to be a good price.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah.
    That's a great price for the 500 in fairness!

Advertisement