Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andrew Strong's Commitments Tour

Options
  • 07-07-2014 6:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who he's got touring with him in the band?

Half thinking about catching it in the Tivoli, but not if its mostly himself (if you know what I mean)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭purcela

I saw him last year in The Star in Sydney and it was him with a band, not The Commitments. He put on a great show though, they played all the songs from the film and a couple of similar songs. I have no idea if his new tour will be the same format.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

purcela wrote: »
    I saw him last year in The Star in Sydney and it was him with a band, not The Commitments. He put on a great show though, they played all the songs from the film and a couple of similar songs. I have no idea if his new tour will be the same format.

Thats what I expected to be honest.
    I can't see how he would get Maria Doyle Kennedy and Glen Hansard to commit to a tour featuring the high points of Coolangatta RSL club. :o
    He's a decent performer, but he wasn't a patch on his old man the last time I saw either.

Advertisement