Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaa Qualifiers Draws

• 07-07-2014 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

The draw is as follows:
    All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Round 2 Qualifiers
    Tipperary v Offaly
    Waterford v Clare/Wexford
    Meanwhile, fixture details have been confirmed for the Clare v Wexford replay. That game will take place in Wexford Park on Saturday, July 12 at 5pm.

The draw is as follows (First team has home advantage):
    All-Ireland Senior Football Championship Round 3A Qualifier Draw
    Sligo v Limerick
    Laois v Tipperary
    The dates and times will be confirmed by the CCCC in due course.

Tipperary will be chomping at the bit with that draw in the hurling. I would expect them to see of Offaly with ease. I also expect the winner of the Clare/Wexford replay to beat Waterford. Are these in neutral venues? Portlaoise double header?

Wins for Laois & Limerick in the football.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    The draw is as follows:
    All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Round 2 Qualifiers
    Tipperary v Offaly
    Waterford v Clare/Wexford
    Meanwhile, fixture details have been confirmed for the Clare v Wexford replay. That game will take place in Wexford Park on Saturday, July 12 at 5pm.

The draw is as follows (First team has home advantage):
    All-Ireland Senior Football Championship Round 3A Qualifier Draw
    Sligo v Limerick
    Laois v Tipperary
    The dates and times will be confirmed by the CCCC in due course.

Tipperary will be chomping at the bit with that draw in the hurling. I would expect them to see of Offaly with ease. I also expect the winner of the Clare/Wexford replay to beat Waterford. Are these in neutral venues? Portlaoise double header?

Wins for Laois & Limerick in the football.

Would agree with your hurling predictions. in the football limerick and sligo is very 50/50 with home advantage maybe swinging it for sligo. I expect tipp to beat laois in what should be a very good game of football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

In case anyone missed it, Sligo were drawn our first, followed by Laois. As Limerick and Tipperary could not be drawn together, Laois were deemed to be drawn at home and then Limerick were drawn out to play Sligo and that left Tipp to go to Laois.

Meanwhile in the hurling, it was neutral venues and no restrictions on who could play who....

Advertisement