Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calendar, custom repeat every 30 days

• 07-07-2014 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

iPhone 5 IOS 7, iPad mini IOS 7

I want to repeat an event every 30 days. The only options I can see in the calendar app are every day, week, 2 weeks, month and year..

Any way of doing this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Custom/irregular repeats do work on iOS devices, but I can’t find any option to set one in the iOS calendar app. But you can definitely set them on a Mac or via iCloud.com, which will then work on your iOS devices (if you are using iCloud). Any decent third party iOS calendar app should be able to do it as well. I have Fantastical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can use Siri, just tried now. Say 'create appointment to repeat every 30 days'.

Advertisement