Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Kittens

• 07-07-2014 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Monring All :-)

My OH has 2 small kittens ( 2 months old ), and 2 cats. The 2 cats are outside all the time so no issues with them. The 2 small kittens are housed in outside shed, away from the 2 cats until they are hardy as OH is afraid one of the 2 cats will kill them.

the 2 kittens got out of the shed the other day, through a small crack in window, luckily her dad was working outside in driveway and saw them and put them back in. OH does shift work and is worried about housing the 2 kittens.

she was thinking of getting a chicken coop for the 2 of them so they would be safe and have shelter etc.

i'm not so sure a chicken coop would work but I am open to suggestions? has anyone got any advice?

she has a nice size back area so a coop would fit

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Can I just ask why the cats/kittens aren't allowed indoors? Do the kittens have any human interaction at all or does your OH want them to be feral?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Can I just ask why the cats/kittens aren't allowed indoors? Do the kittens have any human interaction at all or does your OH want them to be feral?

She had them inside with her, but with litter trays, food, cat hairs etc, it got bit messy.

plus with her doing shift work, being cooped up inside wouldnt be good for them. oh they get loads of interaction from OH when she is home, treats them like babies.

Advertisement