Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

share certificates NASDAQ

Options
  • 07-07-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,
        can I sell some shares through a BOI branch - I have share certificates for a couple of companies on the NASDAQ exchange - bought during  the dot com era....
    What are the fees like ?

Regards
    Aidan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Aidans.

Thanks for getting in touch.

In order for you to arrange the sale of your Bank of Ireland shares, please contact your local stockbroker or share dealing service who will be happy to assist you.

For information on our share prices, please see here.

If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Aidans

Hi Laura,
                  no, they're not BOI shares .. the shares are American Corporations ie Cisco and Qlogic - these shares are traded on the US NASDAQ stock Exchange. 

My question is can I sell these shares (I have the share certificates)  through a BOI branch - is that a service you offer ?

Rgds
    Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

My apologies Aidans.

Bank of Ireland do not offer a share dealing service to purchase or sell shares.

As mentioned above, your local stockbroker or share dealing service will arrange the sale for you.

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

Advertisement