Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sleeps with legs poker stiff

• 07-07-2014 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Just curious as to my dogs sleeping habits and wondering if he can be comfortable - sometimes he really doesnt look it!

In particular, he often lies on the sofa beside me or DH, on his side with his back pressed up against us. The odd thing is he sleeps with his legs poker straight in the air. Any ideas why or if it is comfortable for him? I find it comical to look at. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

My dogs do this - I think it lets the air circulate on the tummy & bald bits - to keep them cool! Specially when they are jammed up against you on the sofa. Tho when mine are hot in general they lie on their backs with the legs in the air - outside or on the floor

Advertisement