Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number for Park West Office

Options
  • 07-07-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've now spend the guts of 2 hours being bounced between various eircom/emobile departments and switches in relation to a refund of a close balance on my emobile a/c.

I've spent the last month chasing your callcentre in Cork to try and get this resolved and have now spoken to Credit Control in Dublin who (of course!) can see nothing about it on the a/c history but can do nothing about it but promise another callback.

I need the contact number for the main switchboard in your Park West office (your Stephen's Green Switchboard say they don't have it??) or I will be left with no alternative but to escalate to Comreg - again!! I did this 2 years ago over the same sort of issues before it finally got resolved (by a senior individual in that Park West office).

I've no interest in you guys forwarding the case to "Customer Care" - which is no offence to yourselves but I've already been through every department in there myself. For a telecoms company your own internal communications and follow-up is nothing short of farcical.

Please PM me the relevant contact number asap.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've now spend the guts of 2 hours being bounced between various eircom/emobile departments and switches in relation to a refund of a close balance on my emobile a/c.

I've spent the last month chasing your callcentre in Cork to try and get this resolved and have now spoken to Credit Control in Dublin who (of course!) can see nothing about it on the a/c history but can do nothing about it but promise another callback.

I need the contact number for the main switchboard in your Park West office (your Stephen's Green Switchboard say they don't have it??) or I will be left with no alternative but to escalate to Comreg - again!! I did this 2 years ago over the same sort of issues before it finally got resolved (by a senior individual in that Park West office).

I've no interest in you guys forwarding the case to "Customer Care" - which is no offence to yourselves but I've already been through every department in there myself. For a telecoms company your own internal communications and follow-up is nothing short of farcical.

Please PM me the relevant contact number asap.

Thanks

Hi Kaiser2000

There are relevant departments for dealing with specific issues. I can confirm that there is no public number for the park west office and queries of this nature must be made through the dedicated channels which in this instance would be customer accounts on free phone 1800690000.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement