Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-test Driving Lessons in the city

Options
  • 07-07-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to do some pre-test driving lessons in Waterford City?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to do some pre-test driving lessons in Waterford City?

Thanks.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Richard out in Roadskill 051 333909

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Hi folks,

Thanks.
    http://waterforddrivingacademy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Myself and a number of family members got Ann Vericer, I think she goes by 'Harmony Driving' [0868843527]. Found her great and we all passed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankthetank14

A-class motoring is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

sarah88 wrote: »
    Myself and a number of family members got Ann Vericer, I think she goes by 'Harmony Driving' [0868843527]. Found her great and we all passed!
    I'd highly recommend Anne!
    I was a hopeless case, yet I passed first time after a few lessons with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Larry Lyons 0872875072
    Failed twice without him, passed after 3 pre-test lessons off him :)

Advertisement