Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan and Camping Site

Options
  • 07-07-2014 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a Caravan and camping site to either pitch a tent or rent a caravan from the park for a family with a 3 year old child, beside the sea or a lake would be great, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I think Rinn Bhui (irish for Yellow Point) in Ballybunion sometimes has camper vans on their green area. He might be open to you pitching a tent. I will PM you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rcoffey

I think Rinn Bhui (irish for Yellow Point) in Ballybunion sometimes has camper vans on their green area. He might be open to you pitching a tent. I will PM you his number.

hi, i am going to ballyb this weekend with my caravan, does rinn bhui have a touring caravan section, i am finding it difficult to get a touring caravan park close by

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

rcoffey wrote: »
    hi, i am going to ballyb this weekend with my caravan, does rinn bhui have a touring caravan section, i am finding it difficult to get a touring caravan park close by

Hi rcoffee ,

yes, I have seen caravans there. There is a small slope / ramp into the green area, and its a bit narrow, so the larger campers / caravans wont be able to make it. I will PM you the managers number and you can give him a ring to check it out.

Hope weather is good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 curryclarke

Hi rcoffee ,

yes, I have seen caravans there. There is a small slope / ramp into the green area, and its a bit narrow, so the larger campers / caravans wont be able to make it. I will PM you the managers number and you can give him a ring to check it out.

Hope weather is good for you!

Hi I'm interested in getting a mobile and I like this site.wud u be able to message me the owners number.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi I'm interested in getting a mobile and I like this site.wud u be able to message me the owners number.

This thread is from 2014, please don't resurrect ghost threads. You can start a new thread with your query if you wish. Mod

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement