Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAOLO NUTINI ANNOUNCES IRISH DATES

Options
  • 07-07-2014 11:43am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Paolo Nutini plays the following dates:

October
    Fri 24th NEWCASTLE, Metro Radio Arena
    Sat 25th SHEFFIELD, Motorpoint Arena
    Mon 27th GLASGOW, The SSE Hydro
    Tues 28th GLASGOW, The SSE Hydro
    Thu 30th LONDON, The O2

November
    Sun 2nd BELFAST, The Odyssey
    Mon 3rd DUBLIN, The O2

Wed 5th BIRMINGHAM, LG Arena
    Thu 6th MANCHESTER, Phones 4U Arena

Tickets for Odyssey Arena in Belfast (Nov 2) and The O2 in Dublin go on general sale at 9am Thursday 10th July and are priced from €44.05 (Dublin) and £38 (Belfast). 6 tickets per person/per billing address. Age restrictions apply.
    For more information on how to purchase tickets go to www.paolonutini.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

These Monday night gigs are a right killer.

Paolo, Kasabian and Jake Bugg = all Monday nights = very annoyed!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

It'll sell out but isn't that 5 gigs he'll have played in the country this year after that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I get to see him tomorrow night in Cork - should be a brill 2 nights for the real Capital! J:D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Deos anybody have the word to text to get the code for o2 priority tickets tomorrow?

Got the 5sos code text to me today but not this one today.

Please and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

He'll sell out then go and cancel them.

You know what these pop stars are like!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I never liked his debut stuff (pencil full of lead etc) and haven't really paid much attention to him since but this is amazing!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MadYaker wrote: »
    I never liked his debut stuff (pencil full of lead etc) and haven't really paid much attention to him since but this is amazing!

That was actually from his second album. Seen him at Oxegen 2009?????? Thought he was great , love his first 2 records but have not heard his new one bar the first single off it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Can someone PM me the O2 priority password for the presale today please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

livEwirE wrote: »
    Can someone PM me the O2 priority password for the presale today please:D

I'd appreciate this too please :D thanks.

Did the presale actually go ahead for this today? I heard people logged on to ticketmaster at 9am and were told it was postponed until 10am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

I'd appreciate this too please :D thanks.

yeah me three if that's ok! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

His mailing list have presale too, i cannot post the link here cause I am a new member but if someone wants to PM me i can give you the link

Just sent you a PM Tuhula.

livEwirE wrote: »
    Just sent you a PM Tuhula.

just checked and still for sale on tm :) sent you link

• Registered Users Posts: 30 elarkin

Tuhula wrote: »
    His mailing list have presale too, i cannot post the link here cause I am a new member but if someone wants to PM me i can give you the link

Sent you a pm there too Tuhula!

elarkin wrote: »
    Sent you a pm there too Tuhula!

Sent you the link! Hope they are still available!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say he will sell out fast so may do 2 or 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

If anyone is wondering whether to get a ticket or not - he was absolutely BRILLIANT in the Marquee last night, it was the most energetic, exciting performance I've seen in years. I'm still on a high (and that's not from passively breathing in the copious amount of stuff being smoked around me) but it was a truely incredible performance, this man is only about 27 - and to me, a legend!!! And Caustic Love is an amazing album. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

What are the best tickets to get for this? Standing or tiered? Never been to the o2 before..

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Guys is this completely sold out? Can seem to buy individual seats on ticketmaster but can't get two together..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭bren2001

bleach94 wrote: »
    Guys is this completely sold out? Can seem to buy individual seats on ticketmaster but can't get two together..

You answered your own question. Is it sold out? No.

Haha, oops.. What I should have asked was is there much chance of finding two tickets at this stage? They sometimes put extra tickets on sale closer to the time of the gig don't they?

Seem to be more tickets on Ticketmaster now in case people are still looking!

Thursday and Fridays gigs in Cardiff and London called off also.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

Oh no, he'll have to come back....you just have to Paolo (do you think he reads boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Hey guys, just wondering when do you think the latest we will know if he's going to do the gig or not on Monday in Dublin?

I know he's rescheduled the gigs he's missed this week in Glasgow, Cardiff and London for January. I assuming as its severe tonsillitis I can't imagine him getting better by Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

Hope he doesnt reschedule!

From looking at his website his gigs this week (Monday - Friday) have all been postponed, his next gig is on Sunday in Belfast.

Here's hoping he got better over his week off....

Just saw on FB that TM have released last bunch of tickets for monday, looks to be going ahead!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

Tuhula wrote: »
    Just saw on FB that TM have released last bunch of tickets for monday, looks to be going ahead!
    Yeah saw that myself, so I messaged ticketmaster and they said they havnt heard of any postponements! :)

Advertisement