Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAOLO NUTINI ANNOUNCES IRISH DATES

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

Belfast on the 2nd has been confirmed - I presume his Dublin gig will go ahead:D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

hey - anyone know what the stage times were last night or what they will be tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Tuhula wrote: »
    hey - anyone know what the stage times were last night or what they will be tonight?

It said doors 6:30 and Paolo on 8:45 online but his Facebook said doors were 7pm last night.. Either way I reckon 8:45-9ish he'll be on!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 urbanjim1

Cheers Bleach94.

I've been looking for stage timings and who is supporting across the internet but have not been able to locate any useful information.

it says this on FB
    Paolo Nutini will play 3Arena tonight.

DOORS - 6.30PM

VAULTS - 7.30pm

PAOLO NUTINI - 8.30pm

but i wonder is 8.30 right but i think it would be more what Bleach94 said - 8.45/9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Who is the support act on this tonight?

livEwirE wrote: »
    Who is the support act on this tonight?
    VAULTS - 7.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers Tahula :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Very good gig and no complaints really apart from not playing 10/10, one of my favs. The crowd were great but once again the constant people getting up and getting booze throughout the gig was annoying. I loved all the screen images and Paolo is a great stage presence.

What does everyone think of his of his re working of Pencil Full of Lead into a Otis Redding soul stomp?

The Vaults were okay, the singer she has great stage presence but the whole Florence and Machine/ChVrches thing is been done to death right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

I really enjoyed this gig! Have been a fan of his with years but this was my first time seeing him live. I thought his voice mightn't be the best as he was sick but have to say it sounded fantastic to me! He has such a soulful sound I could have stayed there all night listening to it. The time went way to quickly though! Loved 'Last Request' at the end! Like Looper007 the worst thing was people constantly going to the bar, to me if your at a gig you're there to listen and watch the performer not spend the whole time drinking but each to their own.
    I just got in as the vaults were finishing but the sound didn't seem great.
    Overall, a great gig and looking forward to seeing him again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement