Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Liverpool

Options
  • 07-07-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi All,

I know the subject has been fielded a few times here before but I can't seem to find much info on this. Myself and my girlfriend are currently thinking of moving to Liverpool. We have been over there a bunch of times and love the city (being a liverpool fan is an added bonus). Just looking for some advice on accommodation, the killer is that we have a pet dog and I'm just wondering how easy it'd be to find a place to rent, preferably a small bit outside the city.

Also, anyone have any idea what the jobs market is like there atm? My girlfriend is a hairdresser with over a decade of experience so hopfully she should be ok but I'm only training as a barber. I've experience in IT, callcenter work and bar work too though so hopfully not a total lost cause!

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

I'm from Liverpool, cost of living is fairly low, rent is relatively low, night life is great!

You'll be absolutely fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kidcash

Sounds good man! Any advice on anwhere in particular in Liverpool to look for places to rent?

Advertisement