Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing

Options
  • 07-07-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi

I got 10 Distinctions and a Merit in Nursing Studies Fetac level 5. Am I still in with a change of getting a place in Ireland or do I need 11 Distinctions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 beatriss

Hi darkspark10,

Well done!!

I did the course too and was told it was a minimum of 5 distinctions however the reality is 8 as it is very competitive.

The distinctions have to include Nursing Theory, Anatomy & Physiology or Biology, Human Growth & Communications. However each Uni has different requirements and some don't need a Distinction in Communications.

You are lucky to have done 11 my course had only 9 modules, so yes you have a very good chance of getting a place.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 darkspark10

Awww I hope so thanks for your reply its just a long wait..if I don't get in I will go to UK but would love to stay in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TraceyRinn

Hi

I got 10 Distinctions and a Merit in Nursing Studies Fetac level 5. Am I still in with a change of getting a place in Ireland or do I need 11 Distinctions?

They are brilliant grades. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mark hutchinson

That's great congratulations on your results

Advertisement