Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivalism for beginners

Options
  • 07-07-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

Just so I don't sound like a total beginner, I know a small bit about self sufficency as it is.
    As it currently stands, know one that I know or would hang around with has no interest, and no clue about survival.I'm a hunting/fishing/outdoor enthusiast.
    So I'd have some kind of enthusiasm to survive a catastrophe.

But basically, the nature of my post is to find out what groups are currently active in Ireland, preferably around laois, Midland's, or even if any of ye boarders practice your own survivalist nights/weekends out?
    If anyone has any knowledge to offer I would be grateful.
    Cheers in advance lads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

cliff you should defo check out that facebook group. i joined it ages ago myself and they go away regular enough on trips. iv never gone though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

aaakev wrote: »
    cliff you should defo check out that facebook group. i joined it ages ago myself and they go away regular enough on trips. iv never gone though....

Yeah Kev joined it up.looks fairly interesting. Anything around our part of the country do you know?looks like that group is very south west of the island

Advertisement