Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of Recent Order

Options
  • 07-07-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I cancelled my recent order for an eircom Bundle (Broadband 24mb plus eircom Talktime Anytime upgrade) this morning (Mon 7 July 2014).

I would like if someone in eircom could confirm my cancellation of the entire order/bundle for me and also confirm that the cancellation was within the requisite cooling off period (I believe there is a note attached to the account to this effect).

I just want to make sure that both the broadband and Talktime Anytime components of the Bundle have been been successfully cancelled, and that there will be no penalties incurred for cancellation.

Thanks.

Derek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

justdek wrote: »
    Hi,
    I cancelled my recent order for an eircom Bundle (Broadband 24mb plus eircom Talktime Anytime upgrade) this morning (Mon 7 July 2014).

I would like if someone in eircom could confirm my cancellation of the entire order/bundle for me and also confirm that the cancellation was within the requisite cooling off period (I believe there is a note attached to the account to this effect).

I just want to make sure that both the broadband and Talktime Anytime components of the Bundle have been been successfully cancelled, and that there will be no penalties incurred for cancellation.

Thanks.

Derek
    Hi justdek

Feel free to PM me your account number & I'll look in to this

Al

Advertisement