Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Name Change

Options
  • 07-07-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I've read on a few sites (I can't post links as a new user) that PlayStation are considering allowing a PSN name change in a future update.
    The articles are dated from March/April 2014 so does anyone know how true this is? And if so when this update will come about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I have heard Shuhei Yoshida (Head of Worldwide Studios at Sony) discuss it on the Podcast Beyond show a few times. He said it is possible but there is a lot of work in it.

As for when it will be here, how long is a piece of string?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Otacon wrote: »
    I have heard Shuhei Yoshida (Head of Worldwide Studios at Sony) discuss it on the Podcast Beyond show a few times. He said it is possible but there is a lot of work in it.

As for when it will be here, how long is a piece of string?

It's all tied in together and probably called a lot and frequently, best anyone could likely hope for is a aliases/nicknames like steam and the the real names on PS4.

Advertisement