Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single A rate of interest

Options
  • 07-07-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

I have a contract infront of me and I wonder what is a 'single A rate of interest charged by the Bank of Ireland in the Republic of Ireland.'    What is this rate currently?  I can not find one such interest on your webite.

Thank you very much for any help.

VF

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi VEFA,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

Can we ask, is this a Bank of Ireland form that you're completing? If so, if you could please provide more details we can let you know which department would be able to help you.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5 VEFA

Hi VEFA,

Can we ask, is this a Bank of Ireland form that you're completing? If so, if you could please provide more details we can let you know which department would be able to help you.

Thanks
    Tara
    Tara, this is not included in a Bank of Ireland form.   Lease that I have to hand refers to an interest charge based on the Single A rate of Interest of ....  Therefore I wonder how much that interest actually is. 
    Thank you

VEFA wrote: »
    Tara, this is not included in a Bank of Ireland form.   Lease that I have to hand refers to an interest charge based on the Single A rate of Interest of ....  Therefore I wonder how much that interest actually is. 
    Thank you
    If anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it. 
    I wonder If such a rate actually exists or where can I find it.  Thank you very much in advance.
    Vefa

Hi VEFA,

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you
    I wonder If such a rate actually exists or where can I find it.  Thank you very much in advance.
    Vefa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi VEFA,

Thanks
    Tara
    Thank you
    Vefa
    Hi VEFA, 

Thanks for posting. 

We've been contacting various departments about your query. 
    If you can provide us with more details, we should be able to help. 
    Can you let us know what lease you are referring to and how it is related to Bank of Ireland? Is it a UK or ROI lease? Is it related to construction? The more information you can give us, the quicker we should be able to find the answer for you. 

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement

Billy,
    thank you very much.  This is a Lease between a builder, management company and a lessee.  Ther reference to the  " A rate of Intrest  charged by the Bank of ireland in the Republic of Ireland" is is made in the Lease in respect of a charges payable by the lessee.  Its specifically refers to the Bak of Ireland  in Republic of Ireland Rate.   the Lease is in respect of an apartment/building. 
    Thank you.
    Vefa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Vefa, 

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately we we'ren't able to find an answer to your query however we did manage to find some contact details that should be of assistance. Please see here 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement