Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for good GP

Options
  • 07-07-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I'm moving down to Wexford soon and need a recommendation for a good GP. My baby has been quite unwell and so we will need to have a good family doctor. We will be living in the Adamstown area, but am willing to travel a little for a good GP. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

rdhelp wrote: »
    Hi, I'm moving down to Wexford soon and need a recommendation for a good GP. My baby has been quite unwell and so we will need to have a good family doctor. We will be living in the Adamstown area, but am willing to travel a little for a good GP. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance

There is doctors surgery in Redmond's square, inside Sam McCauley's up the stairs.

The doctor is supposed to be excellent, and loads of mothers take their children to see him from what I heard. You don't need to be a registered patient to see him too. Which would be handy.

BTW Redmond's square is in Wexford town.

Advertisement