Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle repairs.

Options
  • 07-07-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for cycle repairs in the Louth region, the bike is about 25 years old, so I thought someone with experiance of that vintage would be best:D. needs axles replacing and remove buckle. Either Dundalk or Drogheda isn't a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Looking for recommendations for cycle repairs in the Louth region, the bike is about 25 years old, so I thought someone with experiance of that vintage would be best:D. needs axles replacing and remove buckle. Either Dundalk or Drogheda isn't a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Try Seamus Connolly in Dundalk. Opposite McDonald's, just over the bridge heading into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

Thanks.

Is that beside the old O'callaghan insurance building?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thanks.

Is that beside the old O'callaghan insurance building?

Yes, that's him.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

Eamon down in the cycle shop is very good too. In the old juniors store on clanbrassil st

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Quay Cycles in Drogheda, highly recommended.
    041 9834526

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

furiousox wrote: »
    Quay Cycles in Drogheda, highly recommended.
    041 9834526

I'll add my endorsement to Quay Cycles - top shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

I have a neighbour who repairs old bikes, he fixes up a lot of high nellies... I'll pm you his number if you're interested, he's near dundalk.

Advertisement