If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stereo Amp Clearance?

Options
  • 07-07-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys,

Any Stereo Amps in you clearance stock?
    Any Pear Lite gear still in stock?

Thanks.
    S.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mulroog wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any Stereo Amps in you clearance stock?
    Any Pear Lite gear still in stock?

Thanks.
    S.

Hi Mulroog,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

There isn't many stereo amps left in clearance.  

Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mulroog

Hi Chris,

Something med/high power with dual speaker outputs, above entry level, for example Pearl Lite/PM8005.

Thanks,
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TERJO

Hi guys,

I have been looking for an Amp/CD player combination along the Marantz 6005 lines.
    Have you got anything that I could convince the controller of the purse strings is far to good to miss???

Thanks
    TERJO

Hi Chris,

Something med/high power with dual speaker outputs, above entry level, for example Pearl Lite/PM8005.

Thanks,
    S
    Hi Mulroog,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately we've no Marantz in clearance at the moment.  When anything does pop up it never sits around long :(

We do have a Cambridge Audio silver 650A in clearance for just £189.95.  

Not on the same level as the 8005 but still well worth a look for that price.  

Chris

TERJO wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have been looking for an Amp/CD player combination along the Marantz 6005 lines.
    Have you got anything that I could convince the controller of the purse strings is far to good to miss???

Thanks
    TERJO
    Hi Terjo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It shouldn't take much convincing for a system of that quality.  

We're offering both the amp and CD brand new for just £499.95!  Nice little bargain there:

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/hi-fi-system-deals/pah011646

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 TERJO

I am thinking of using them to drive a pair of Monitor Audio RX 6 speakers that I bought from you recently, do you think I would get the best from the speakers with this set up or is there another combination that would work better?

Thanks
    TERJO

Hi Terjo,

Thanks for getting back to me :)

The 6005 would be a decent amp to run with your RX6s.  We've had the exact set up in store as our demo system and it sounded great!!

If you wanted something you could check out the Rega Brio Amp and Apollo CD.  Fantastic set up there and would run your RX6s like a dream

Brio amp:
    http://www.rega.co.uk/brio-r.html

Apollo CD:http://www.rega.co.uk/apollo-r.html

For this system you'd be looking at £1,049.90

Let me know what you think.

Chris

TERJO wrote: »
    I am thinking of using them to drive a pair of Monitor Audio RX 6 speakers that I bought from you recently, do you think I would get the best from the speakers with this set up or is there another combination that would work better?

Thanks
    TERJO

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mulroog

Hi Chris,

Thanks,
    S
    Hi Mulroog,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately we've no Marantz in clearance at the moment.  When anything does pop up it never sits around long :(

We do have a Cambridge Audio silver 650A in clearance for just £189.95.  

Not on the same level as the 8005 but still well worth a look for that price.  

Chris

Thanks, crakin deal on the CA but looking to upgrade from this level. So not for me right now, although very te mpting at that price!.

Can you do anything on a PM8005 (replacement of the Pearl Lite I think?).

Also interested in the GX50s you have in the speaker clearance. If these are demo can you give me some detail on condition etc. I have MA BR5's and Warfdale 10.1's, I would expect these are a significant step up? any comment on your listenting experience of these?

Thanks,
    S. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.