Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would I keep my EMT license current

• 07-07-2014 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15

I was think about applying for an EMT course and was wondering if on completion I was unable to get a job using my EMT qualification how could my licence be kept current? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Voluntary work with a volunteer ambulance service or if you're lucky, a company that provides medical cover at concerts. But it seems like you even have 0 experience with first aiding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭sjb25

Any of the voluntarys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 ebikeNoob

Voluntary work with a volunteer ambulance service or if you're lucky, a company that provides medical cover at concerts. But it seems like you even have 0 experience with first aiding.

Yeah, I'm just starting out. I did an Occupational First Aid course last year and getting involved with our community first responders group. Just want to learn more about emergency first aid.

Advertisement