Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 going on 25

Options
  • 07-07-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a 42 yr old trained medical secretary with a raised family, I currently run a discount store and have spent the past two years researching a move to Australia preferably Sydney as I've got friends there, I'd like to work there for a year and see how I go but know my age is a factor .... Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

I'm sure if you've spent the lady 2 years researching you are aware of the procedure. Yes your age is a factor. Check out DIBP website, they have a wizard to tell you what visa is appropriate. I think you could only apply for 189/190 and that is based on points for age, qualifications, English proficiency and work experience. Check if your job is on the list and see if you reach the points necessary. That is where you have to start.

Advertisement