Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this baby shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 07-07-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

My friend was telling me about a shop in Dublin, in an industrial estate I think, that deals in second hand baby equipment. I am looking for a good double buggy and my friend had heard about this shop which stocks used baby equipment. Does anyone know what it is called or where it is located? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

My friend was telling me about a shop in Dublin, in an industrial estate I think, that deals in second hand baby equipment. I am looking for a good double buggy and my friend had heard about this shop which stocks used baby equipment. Does anyone know what it is called or where it is located? Thanks

Is it in tallaght? I have a feeling there is one there

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

Millem wrote: »
    Is it in tallaght? I have a feeling there is one there

There's a second hand buggy shop at Belgars, right beside the belgard luas stop across from Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

She said it is in an industrial estate, I don't know Dublin well. I'm going up in a few weeks for a few days so thought I'd find out the name and try and find it. I'll check out the one you've mentioned op thanks for taking the time to reply!

Thanks Millem I think that's the one!

• Advertisement

Thanks Millem I think that's the one!

I have been in contact with the cabinteely one on adverts in the past. I do t know if they are still opened but I remember I could pay by PayPal. A good bit of the stuff was brand new

Just looked at Facebook site and seems it is closed down, hasn't been updated since nov 2013. The buggy shop in tallaght seems to be closed also.

Just looked at Facebook site and seems it is closed down, hasn't been updated since nov 2013. The buggy shop in tallaght seems to be closed also.

Weird! I could of sworn I defo drive by the tallaght one in January after I had my baby. It can't have closed down long ago

Oops had another look at tallaght shop, it's closed...... Until Wednesday!! Baby brain has truly set in!!

Advertisement