Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bow tie

Options
  • 07-07-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking to find a bright turquoise bow tie any ideas where I can get not they appear not easily got

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kevcol

I was looking for something similar a couple of weeks ago. Had no luck so I ended up getting something off of amazon through parcel motel. Ended up way cheaper and the quality was pretty good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Try Murphy's on Patrick St. Not Con Murphy's - the other suit shop next door. They'll make you one if you can source the fabric. They made ties for my wedding party in the exact shade of teal I wanted as one of the wedding colours. Got the fabric in John Lewis in the UK, sent it over and got them made by him here.

I'm not sure of the exact price, but it was reasonable.

Advertisement