Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grantstown Park Bus

Options
  • 07-07-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

From town going out where does the bus stop is it before or after the roundabout at Oskars' bar. Cant see any bus stop on google maps except for on the way back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

danjo-xx wrote: »
    From town going out where does the bus stop is it before or after the roundabout at Oskars' bar. Cant see any bus stop on google maps except for on the way back.

There is a stop just before the roundabout for Grantstown park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

thanks for that, would this be the first stop after the hospital, I'm 93 btw:D

jesus I miss da car.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

danjo-xx wrote: »
    thanks for that, would this be the first stop after the hospital, I'm 93 btw:D

jesus I miss da car.

Keannallys operate three different buses out the dunmore road, 607, 617 and the 627. If you get either the 617 or the 627 it would be the second stop after the hospital.

If you get the 607, this would head up by tesco ardkeen and head out williamstown road, down by ballygunner and head back towards town and you can get off outside Grantstown park.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

They do stop at the petrol station if someone wants them to, just press the red button.
    Drivers are usually accommodating to older people anyway.

Advertisement