Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair samsung tablet screen

Options
  • 07-07-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone know where/if I can get samsung tablet screen repaired in Sligo??? Any idea of the cost. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

I got my 10" samsung tablet repaired in the shop on bridge street a few weeks ago. I can't remember the name of it, but it's across the road from Furey's/Shenanigan's pub. It cost me €75 euro - when I went in initially they told me they don't keep the screens in stock and would have to order it in. As I knew somebody who had used them before and had recommended them to me, I had no problem in giving them a deposit in order to allow them to order it - I hung on to my tablet in the meantime - they rang me a couple of days to say when it had arrived in - I dropped the tablet in to them on Friday evening and it was fixed and ready for collection on Saturday early afternoon. Very pleased with results and service.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Its mobiletech I think check at the Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dringe123

Many thanks...will check at weekend

Advertisement