Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I subscribe can I get my old hacked name back?

Options
  • 07-07-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

I used to be BendiBus but couldn't recover my password after the great hacking incident of a few years back. Must have signed up with an ancient email address.

I want to be BendiBus again!

If I subscribe can I get that name back or is it forever locked away? I'd love to get my post count back too :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, you can get the names swapped.

But you have asked hello at boards.ie yet about getting the accounts merged?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Thanks.

hello at boards.ie? Never heard of it. Is that like an email address or is there a Hello forum somewhere?

But wasn't there some data protection thingy preventing access/merging of accounts without proving I used to be BendiBus?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm referring to the email address. And they'll need you to prove who you are, but there's no fundamental obstacle to merging the accounts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement