Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email to multiple devices

Options
  • 07-07-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, I am really struggling with an issue regarding my gmail account. I am not at all savvy with email etc so am hoping someone on here may be able to advise me.

I have a gmail account that I can access from any machine. I also receive gmail emails to my smartphone automatically, which I want. However I bought a samsung galaxy tablet last year that I never use. In fact I am giving it to my brother as I have a Note 3 and the screen is big enough on it to watch movies youtube etc. There is nothing of any importance on the tablet however my emails still go to it. All my Twitter notifications still go to it.

How can I stop my emails going to the tablet but not to my laptop and smartphone? I dont want to disable mail on the tablet as my brother will wnat to set up his own account. I would really appreciate any hellp on this. I have tried google and looking on line but cant seem to find a solution.

Comments

Advertisement