Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi cameras?

• 08-07-2014 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

Are aldi cameras any good? They got good specs for there price? I am talking about the point and shoot ones.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

raher1 wrote: »
    Are aldi cameras any good? They got good specs for there price? I am talking about the point and shoot ones.

How long is a piece of string?

I'm sure they will work reasonably well for the price. Usually the stuff the German discounters sell isn't the best quality, but isn't terrible either. If you need a cheap camera and don't expect much go for it.

The cameras in most smartphones are often better than point and shoots. It seems the point and shoot market is getting gobbled up at both ends by smartphones and entry level SLRs. Consequently you may find a competitively priced branded P&S online.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭raher1

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHPhoto

For a cheap point and shoot camera, they are probably ok, without any great expectations.

Advertisement