Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopters last night near city

• 08-07-2014 8:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Anyone else woken by all helicopter noise last night? It was around 3.30 am? It seemed to be doing several sweeps of the area? It must have been something pretty serious for Garda to make such a racket at that time if the morning!

Comments

This might explain why I was awoken at that time by a possible stolen car doing its rounds in dooradoyle. It sounded like a car ralley outside my window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,489 ✭✭✭squonk

I was woken up as well. I thought it was someone who went into the river or something. Sounded like it was doing circles around the river but who knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I live near Punches Cross, so a good little bit away from the river. It seemed like it was hovering around for about half an hour. Can't function today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I heard boy racers around Raheen around mid night, but you hear them most nights. I had the window open all night and didn't hear anything!

Advertisement