Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoves installation Kerry

Options
  • 08-07-2014 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I'm putting in a stove in Dingle area & have received quotes from Cremur Heating & Boyles Patio & Stoves. I would love to hear any other recommendations. Cremur are very expensive, and didnt itemise bill. The quote came to over 4k / no back boiler!!
    Any advice, previous experiences would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi
    I'm putting in a stove in Dingle area & have received quotes from Cremur Heating & Boyles Patio & Stoves. I would love to hear any other recommendations. Cremur are very expensive, and didnt itemise bill. The quote came to over 4k / no back boiler!!
    Any advice, previous experiences would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

I think Fitzgibbon's in Tralee do installations. They are both on John Joe Sheehy road and out the Dingle Road too around Annagh/Curaheen.

Advertisement