Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Smyths.

Cheers, if it deffo has a GOW3 code with it I might get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Cheers, if it deffo has a GOW3 code with it I might get it.

31st is the cut off date according to most sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Now I've to decide if the young lad is old enough to play GoW with me :D

It's great co-op and they're few and far between.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Rare Replay is €15.49 on Zavvi.

31st is the cut off date according to most sites.

Its only GoW3 I am interested in, better off getting a cheap copy online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Its only GoW3 I am interested in, better off getting a cheap copy online.
    Did you pick up GoW 3 when it was Games with Gold? If so, you could save yourself some money and it could already be in your Ready to Play list - I had GoW 1, 3 and Judgement in my download queue once the Back Compatibility kicked in last month. They play great on Xbox One.

Did you pick up GoW 3 when it was Games with Gold? If so, you could save yourself some money and it could already be in your Ready to Play list - I had GoW 1, 3 and Judgement in my download queue once the Back Compatibility kicked in last month. They play great on Xbox One.

I have the game discs, was gonna give the codes to a friend who got an xbox recently if I bought that GoW remaster, but will leave it.

I have the game discs, was gonna give the codes to a friend who got an xbox recently if I bought that GoW remaster, but will leave it.

Just have him play GoW Ultimate on his tag. No purchase is required to get the 360 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

spotted some xbox one games in Tesco (Nenagh) including Destiny @ €16.66 and another few between 20-35 but sorry, can't rem the names

ablelocks wrote: »
    spotted some xbox one games in Tesco (Nenagh) including Destiny @ €16.66 and another few between 20-35 but sorry, can't rem the names

Vanilla Destiny is €16.65 too much for it unless you already have access to ttk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

I have been waiting 6 months for an action zombie game, it anyone sees sunset overdrive, dying light or dead rising 3 on sale can you please tell me ��

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Rorok wrote: »
    I have been waiting 6 months for an action zombie game, it anyone sees sunset overdrive, dying light or dead rising 3 on sale can you please tell me ��

Dying Light is €34.99 in Argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3467293/Trail/searchtext%3EDYING+LIGHT.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for €25, great bargain and get 2,3 and Judgement for free.

Anyone know how to claim the other titles once you've played U E?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Rorok wrote: »

Digital code here $29.99
    http://www.amazon.com/Sunset-Overdrive-Xbox-Digital-Code/dp/B010GG1XX0/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1449602345&sr=1-1&keywords=sunset+overdrive+xbox+one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Rorok wrote:
    I have been waiting 6 months for an action zombie game, it anyone sees sunset overdrive, dying light or dead rising 3 on sale can you please tell me

You've missed great deals on two of those around black friday

They send you 2 messages with redeem codes for the 4 360 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

You need to play online with U. E. before December 31st to qualify for codes.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I never received the codes for the bc gears games.

Mickeroo wrote: »

We will begin fulfilling these tokens starting November 19 through Xbox Live in-dash message system so be sure to check your inbox. Tokens will be sent out in waves and we will not get everyone in the first wave – we appreciate your patience as we roll this program out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Mickeroo wrote: »

I haven't yet myself either, apparently they're sending them out in waves. But, once you play UE online before December 31st, you should receive the codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Christmas & New Year sale is from:

December 22, 2015 – January 7, 2016

Save up to 40-60% on daily and weekly Xbox game deals. Go Gold to save up to 10% more.

Looking for deals today? Visit Sales & Specials for discounts on full game downloads and popular add-ons.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/countdown

Oh later this year ?? Don't they normally run it 12 days up to xmas then do another new year countdown one :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,091 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

emmetkenny wrote: »

Sorry, but figured this is the best place to ask. Saw someone on the Bargain Alerts thread say he overheard argos staff talking about this being €230 tomorrow.
    So was looking at it online and was wondering what the difference is between this and the model that's €359.99
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2585530.htm
    apart from price and games included, of course?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Sorry, but figured this is the best place to ask. Saw someone on the Bargain Alerts thread say he overheard argos staff talking about this being €230 tomorrow.
    So was looking at it online and was wondering what the difference is between this and the model that's €359.99

Yeah I seen that guy too, I was keeping an eye on the listing too.

It's the exact same console but with free games for a cheaper price. €291 without any further reduction is already a great price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

I'd be amazed if it was sold for €230............

Edit: Checked this morning and its gone back up to €299 from €291.99 yesterday. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,091 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thanks.

Just find it strange they're selling a console with games for a lot less than standalone which made me wonder. Thought it might include Kinect but doesn't seem to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Thanks.

Just find it strange they're selling a console with games for a lot less than standalone which made me wonder. Thought it might include Kinect but doesn't seem to

The problem with packages like the rare replay/ori, is that they are pretty much 'dated' by the packaging and bundling whereas the standalone console can be bundled with anything, accessories, games and it will sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

ARK Survival Evolved Preview

"The XGP edition of the game will be available on December 16 for $34.99"
    "those who purchase the $34.99 Xbox Game Preview version will not have to re-purchase the game – which will carry a higher price tag"

I'm hoping this will be available in Europe as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,095 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

xboxdad wrote: »
    "The XGP edition of the game will be available on December 16 for $34.99"
    "those who purchase the $34.99 Xbox Game Preview version will not have to re-purchase the game – which will carry a higher price tag"

I'm hoping this will be available in Europe as well.

Just so everyone knows XboxDad is referring to Ark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows XboxDad is referring to

I added the game title in the text now. (originally added it as the reply title only)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement