Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Have no real interest in it but that price is crazy.

If you can find it in stock anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Dundalk show they have 4..i jut reserved one now..wont be able to play until next year but my cousin will get some use from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

SMC92Ian wrote: »

One left in Letterkenny for x1
    Stock checker http://checkargos.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

That's a great price, two near me in castlebar as well of that's any use to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone pick theirs up yet ? Someone in the main Argos thread said they are not honouring the €29 price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anyone pick theirs up yet ? Someone in the main Argos thread said they are not honouring the €29 price.

Got Halo 5 in Dublin. Rang in at full price, mentioned that it was €29 in the stock checker. They checked and reduced the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

emmetkenny wrote: »

Picked mine up this very minute. Shows as full price at till but shows up as €28.99 on the screens inside to check the stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

wife got it at 29

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I have a reservation in Wexford available if anyone wants it. Picked mine up in Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Dundalk show they have 4..i jut reserved one now..wont be able to play until next year but my cousin will get some use from it.

Dundalk store wouldnt honour the price i reserved it at..oh well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I have a reservation in Wexford available if anyone wants it. Picked mine up in Clonmel

I just collected mine in Wexford. Was waiting about 10 minutes while the girl on the till checked with the manager but they ok'd it no problem.

Great spot guys !!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

So is it out of stock everywhere now?
    i cant find any store that has it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    So is it out of stock everywhere now?
    i cant find any store that has it

I have a reservation for Waterford that I CBA collecting if anyone wants it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have a reservation for Waterford that I CBA collecting if anyone wants it.
    Is it for xbox one ?

Tinie wrote: »
    Is it for xbox one ?

It is, you want it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It is, you want it?

Yes please, that would be great. Thanks

Tinie wrote: »
    Yes please, that would be great. Thanks

Sent via PM

I reserved both in castlebar in case a mate wanted one, pm me if any of ye need it instead. Xbone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

I have a code for cruises street in limerick after hearing there is only 8 hours campaign going to spend the cash on AC syndicate instead. PM me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I reserved both in castlebar in case a mate wanted one, pm me if any of ye need it instead. Xbone.

Just let the reservation expire and I'll pick it up eventually, I was annoyed when I checked the stock earlier and there were none left

• Advertisement

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    Just let the reservation expire and I'll pick it up eventually, I was annoyed when I checked the stock earlier and there were none left

Sent it to you anyway, if you don't want it just post here.

FYI anyone who reserves but can't get to argos in time to pick it up, ring them and they will extend the reservation at the original price for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

sioda wrote: »
    I have a code for cruises street in limerick after hearing there is only 8 hours campaign going to spend the cash on AC syndicate instead. PM me if you want it.

What is that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Code for halo reserved till tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Elder Scroll Tamriel Online is up as a Free download.
    I started installing it and its working but there was an option to buy the game too, €29 I think.

I started installing it and its working but there was an option to buy the game too, €29 I think.

From what I've heard its not worth it

It's free to play this weekend, you have to pay for the game to continue playing after that.

Oh on those Guitar Hero reservation codes, word is from the main Bargain Alerts thread is that they are not being honoured in many places now. Not saying people shouldn't try just seems to be 50/50 going on reports there.

Edit: FFS someone linked to this in BA http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/guitar-hero-live-xbox-one-new-sealed/9472561 theres always one :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kellieelikee3

Hey guys does anyone have a reservation for guitar hero live in the wexford store they are not using, or will they be getting more in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,214 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone have a spare reservation for the naas or portlaoise store for guitar hero?

• Advertisement

Oh on those Guitar Hero reservation codes, word is from the main Bargain Alerts thread is that they are not being honoured in many places now. Not saying people shouldn't try just seems to be 50/50 going on reports there.

Edit: FFS someone linked to this in BA http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/guitar-hero-live-xbox-one-new-sealed/9472561 theres always one :mad:
    I was going to do The same but instead give it to CEX

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement