Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    But who wants to buy a pair of surround sound headphones only to use them in stereo?

Indeed, seems that pair gets its surround audio via usb. This means the transceiver wont work with an xbox due to the lack of an optical input.

Don't know why MS don't support usb audio, bit silly at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

But who wants to buy a pair of surround sound headphones only to use them in stereo?

Possibly someone that uses a PC and an Xbox.
    They can also use the headset if they stream to their PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If anyone is interested, some XBOne games here
    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Xbox-One-Games

Bladestorm: Nightmare
    £11.95

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
    £14.95

Rayman Legends
    £15.99

LEGO The Hobbit
    £17.99

The Walking Dead Season 2
    £18.99

Far Cry 4 - Standard Edition
    £19.45

The Crew
    £19.45

Trials Fusion The Awesome Max Edition
    £19.45

Ride
    £20.99

xboxdad wrote: »
    ARK Survival Evolved Preview

"The XGP edition of the game will be available on December 16 for $34.99"
    "those who purchase the $34.99 Xbox Game Preview version will not have to re-purchase the game – which will carry a higher price tag"

I'm hoping this will be available in Europe as well.

So I finally got around to playing the 60 minute trial of Ark.
    I am in love, its the type of game I love playing, will definitely be buying this and anyone who knows me knows how stingy I am when it comes to buying anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sleazy Gonzales

I am in love, its the type of game I love playing, will definitely be buying this and anyone who knows me knows how stingy I am when it comes to buying anything :D

It's only 20 beans on the Russian store ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

is it on xbox.com cant find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

dunworth1 wrote: »

www.storeparser.com is a good site to see where games are cheapest

You can change to the Russian site down the bottom left of xbox.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

You can change to the Russian site down the bottom left of xbox.com

had mine set to Singapore and it doesn't seem to be available there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I played it for a few mins and deleted it right away, it's one of the worst games I've ever played.

• Advertisement

Had the same problem myself, it wasn't released there. I've a load of credit for the Singapore store too

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I played it for a few mins and deleted it right away, it's one of the worst games I've ever played.

And what's your favorite game?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Games are usually released a few days later on the Singapore store. Fallout 4 was out 3 days after the Irish release.

I'll hang on for another day or two and if it doesn't show up I'll go with Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Just want to confirm how stingy he is. If Max is willing to pay money for it, then there is no greater praise.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Billydoc

People, newbie here regarding cheaper downloads from diff countries for Xbox one games! How to do it? I haven't a notion.... Not a notion! A step by step guide would be a great xmas pressie for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Billydoc wrote:
    People, newbie here regarding cheaper downloads from diff countries for Xbox one games! How to do it? I haven't a notion.... Not a notion! A step by step guide would be a great xmas pressie for me

Not allowed to discuss it here but if you google "buying games from foreign market xbox one" theres a full guide in top link on avforums.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Not allowed to discuss it here but if you google "buying games from foreign market xbox one" theres a full guide in top link on avforums.com

Should add the caveat that while MS are currently not doing anything and are probably unlikely to do anything that this is against the t+s- hence the ban on discussing it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Hearts of Stone is going for €9.99. Had intended to wait until both lots of DLC came out before doing another complete play through but thought it was too good to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Xbox1 has died after a drink spillage, dont ask. :(
    Anywhere cheap to pick one up tomorrow? Devastated doesn't even come close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

And what's your favorite game?

Uncharted, Assassins Creed, MGSV, Tomb Raider, Minecraft, Forza, PES...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

€299.99 with Rare Replay and Ori in Argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4604842/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CXbox+One%7C37328270/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328270%7CXbox+One+consoles%7C37328802.htm

€270 in HMV Grafton Street or any of the Xtravisions that are closing down.

Forza 6 is down to €36 in Argos.

Blops3 is also down to €56.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Hearts of Stone is going for €9.99. Had intended to wait until both lots of DLC came out before doing another complete play through but thought it was too good to pass up.

Says a lot about CD Project Red and quality of their content and non fleecing of customers when you think the usual asking price for the DLC is a sale price!!!!!

Most companies would charge 14.99 if not more for something like hearts of stone.

Ah here, what did you spill on it ??? Hotpress for the week upside down before plugging it back in depending on the sugar content of what you spilled on it and where.

Purchased from Russia with love!!
    Thanks, it took me a while but I figured things out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ah here, what did you spill on it ??? Hotpress for the week upside down before plugging it back in depending on the sugar content of what you spilled on it and where.

Soaked in coke all through, left to dry for a week and no joy! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭tombrown

Daft question -

I want to add soem credit to my son's xboix live account for Christmas, and I cannot find a way to purchase it (in Euro for Ireland). When I log into my account I follow the link to "Send a gift card by email", but I can only select "English (UK)" (no "English (Ireland)") for the page so can only buy credit in £STG

Any timely advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

tombrown wrote: »
    Daft question -

I want to add soem credit to my son's xboix live account for Christmas, and I cannot find a way to purchase it (in Euro for Ireland). When I log into my account I follow the link to "Send a gift card by email", but I can only select "English (UK)" (no "English (Ireland)") for the page so can only buy credit in £STG

Any timely advice?
    I'm pretty sure you can buy a "giftcard" off gamestop
    Not 100% though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

tombrown wrote: »
    Daft question -

Any timely advice?

Have you tried getting it from CDkeys? If you have facebook they give you a code to get 5% off. Make sure you select EUR, They will email you a code that your son can add to his account.

If you want you search online for a template to give to him so will look nicer than a code on of paper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement