Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    All my items from Amazon do have tracking so I dunno, maybe your using sellers?

Nope. Your packages from Amazon don't have tracking if you use super saver shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Halo 5 limited edition is down to 30 euros (was 90!) In smyths toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

Seems to be good reductions in Argos at the moment. Halo 5 for 34, ac syndicate for 32, Diablo 3 for 25 and rise if the tomb raider and fallout 4 for 45

Halo 5 was <30 in the run up to Christmas, so it has actually gone up. I picked it up but was tempted to get the Smyths offer on the limited edition and return this one, but in the end the nearest Smyths to me had no stock, and it was too much hassle to go out of the way for what seems to be a near inconsequential difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Nope. Your packages from Amazon don't have tracking if you use super saver shipping.

I ONLY use super saving and they have tracking.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I ONLY use super saving and they have tracking.

Are you sure you're using the free shipping? I've never gotten a tracking number when using it. I do get a tracking number if I have to use standard shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Are you sure you're using the free shipping? I've never gotten a tracking number when using it. I do get a tracking number if I have to use standard shipping.

I've never been given a tracking number when using super saver either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rise of the Tomb Raider is 40 in Argos on XBO

Gamestop are selling Shadow Warrior for €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

Xtra-vision had Tom Clancy's Rainbow six:Siege for €36. It's out of stock at the moment but I'm willing to wait to get it as that price.
    http://www.xtra-vision.ie/Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/105222?path=Category__christmas-sale-games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've never been given a tracking number when using super saver either.

Yes only been using free shipping, not paying anything more and for a while now all my packaging has been with tracking, even a 20 quid CD.

• Advertisement

Mad Max down to 34.99 in argos

€35 for the Ripper Edition with the Steelbook in GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

IIDSIIELMO wrote: »
    Xtra-vision had Tom Clancy's Rainbow six:Siege for €36. It's out of stock at the moment but I'm willing to wait to get it as that price.
    http://www.xtra-vision.ie/Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/105222?path=Category__christmas-sale-games
    I'm in at that price! Is the same offer I store or online only?

4tb Seagate portable hdd, no external power required €175 in Pcworld.

cadete wrote: »

In store too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Is CDKeys for €33.78 + the 5% off for Liking them on facebook the best price around for FIFA?

Microsoft store is giving free copies of Halo:MCC when you buy Halo 5, total cost €70

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

mad max is quality well worth the money

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

cadete wrote: »
    Picked it up today in HMV at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Microsoft store is giving free copies of Halo:MCC when you buy Halo 5, total cost €70

Still pricey though. I got Halo 5 for 28.49 in Argos during the week. MCC was 32 in Xtra Vision but I couldn't see it in the sale today.

Got Metro Redux for 9 brand new in Xtra Vision. Guy in the shop looked at it and said 50% off of 24.99 makes it 9. I don't doubt his maths skills but with the store closing, I guess he doesn't care.

Picked up drive club for the Piss4, what a crap game lol luckily just 10 euro

amadablam wrote: »
    Still pricey though. I got Halo 5 for 28.49 in Argos during the week. MCC was 32 in Xtra Vision but I couldn't see it in the sale today.

Got Metro Redux for 9 brand new. Guy in the shop looked at it and said 50% off of 24.99 makes it 9. I don't doubt his maths skills but with the store closing, I guess he doesn't care.

Was it Argos you got metro redux in?

Was it Argos you got metro redux in?

Sorry, I meant to say it was Xtra Vision. Good value for the money.

Got Metro Redux for 9 brand new in Xtra Vision. Guy in the shop looked at it and said 50% off of 24.99 makes it 9. I don't doubt his maths skills but with the store closing, I guess he doesn't care.

True, but it isn't a bad deal atm seeing as the price on Halo 5 has gone up in Argos and I think Smyths are out of the LE for €30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

This might already be here anyways, rare replay is €19 in argos

Rorok wrote: »
    This might already be here anyways, rare replay is €19 in argos

Id give them €20 to take mine back lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Rainbow 6 siege is €37 in HMV/Xtravision.

Rainbow 6 siege is €37 in HMV/Xtravision.

Tempted to pick it up.

Can anyone say what it's like for single player?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Tempted to pick it up.

Can anyone say what it's like for single player?

There is no single player other than training missions. Its all multiplayer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I bought it yesterday from them for €33.. :(

Xbox One FIFA 16 on CDKeys for €26.50 + 5% Discount code on FB for liking them.

Does anyone know how to get it for Xbox360 similar price? For a friends son.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement