Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

You won't get a fresh warranty but given the 1TiB console isn't 2 years old and the EU warranty period is 2 years, there's a good chance there's a decent whack of the original warranty left. Beyond that you'd be dealing with Amazon as a 2nd hand reseller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

The swapper is 80% off, anyone played it, I think I've heard that its very good, but that might be my imagination!

The swapper is 80% off, anyone played it, I think I've heard that its very good, but that might be my imagination!

Yeah I played it, think it's part of a bundle with 2 other games too thats discounted but not sure if the bundle is available here or not.

Game isn't bad, but no way I'd have found the collectibles with out help and a guide.

Edit : here it is €11 for the bundle https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Instant-Indie-Collection-Vol-1/85f1372f-ffd2-402b-87a6-8b8bda6738b2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

• Registered Users Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Raoul

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Is that the same as the old apart from the 3.5mm jack.

I just bought the stereo adapter. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Raoul wrote: »
    Is that the same as the old apart from the 3.5mm jack.

I just bought the stereo adapter. :mad::mad:

Yeah, it's the same except for the 3.5mm jack and improved bumpers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Finally a decent deal on a controller

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Lads, do the 3V top up cards work on Xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Colham wrote: »
    Lads, do the 3V top up cards work on Xbox?

It's been years since I've used one but they did back then for me. Any new cards being added to your xbox account gets charged >€1 temporary fee, just be aware of that in case you're cutting it close with the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Rorok wrote:
    Finally a decent deal on a controller

Deal for covert forces controller lasted literally months in Argos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Allyall wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought I deleted it.
    I was looking on a German forum and saw the Xbox One 1TB version is €251 on Amazon Warehouse Deals in Very Good Condition

I've bought a TV from them with the same description, it came perfect as far as I could see, no blemishes at all, and came with warranty.
    I didn't check the shipping on the xbox One.
    GBX wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering this. Where would I stand warranty wise "if" something went wrong? Would MS Ireland look after me?

Missed out on this. Its been sold. Still available at €299 for a 1tb plus delivery new.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Lads when do you think battlefront will go on ea vault? im wondering should i bite the bullet and pay 20 quid or should i wait and see if it comes out later on in the year on ea vault

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

sweetie wrote: »
    Deal for covert forces controller lasted literally months in Argos

But that was €50 and I thought it'd go down since it was always that price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Fol20 wrote: »
    Lads when do you think battlefront will go on ea vault? im wondering should i bite the bullet and pay 20 quid or should i wait and see if it comes out later on in the year on ea vault

On average it's been 8 months after release date for them to arrive in vault, no guarantees tho.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Rorok wrote: »
    But that was €50 and I thought it'd go down since it was always that price

No, it was 44.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    On average it's been 8 months after release date for them to arrive in vault, no guarantees tho.

Is it worth buying? Played the beta found it shallow, love battlefield but battlefront was very meh for me, full release much improvement?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

It gets boring and repetitive after a while and it lacks a Storyline mode :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

cadete wrote: »
    Is it worth buying? Played the beta found it shallow, love battlefield but battlefront was very meh for me, full release much improvement?

Played the full release for a couple hours. Probably won't play it ever again. Very very shallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

cadete wrote: »

I pick it up and play for an hour every few days. Looks and sounds lovely but not worth the cost of admission overall.

Get it very cheap or not at all, i say.

Got Battlefront on the Deals for Gold for 35. Delighted, was going to buy it for full price this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Got Battlefront on the Deals for Gold for 35. Delighted, was going to buy it for full price this weekend.

Was pointed out a few days ago that you could have got it for 22 from Colombia...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just picked it up from Colombia myself, bargain :)

Another one for the backlog though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just picked it up from Colombia myself, bargain.

Another one for the backlog though, have to stop this :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

maximoose wrote: »
    Just picked it up from Colombia myself, bargain :)

Another one for the backlog though :pac:

What's the weather like this time of year in Colombia?. As it's been super cold every time I go over to Russia the past few months ;)

Aye, a few weeks ago I bought Rainbow Suh Siege, shadow of mordor, battlefront and, because it was cheap, watch dogs.

What am I playing? GTA online, and at that, am largely spending most of my time stealing fighter jets and just zooming about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

When you do travel to Colombia, do you use your Revolut card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

ibFoxer wrote: »
    When you do travel to Colombia, do you use your Revolut card?

When i go to Russia i use my Revolut card so there is no problem using it anywhere else in the world

Yup, I've used Revolut on holidays to Colombia and Argentina recently. Works a treat.

Was pointed out a few days ago that you could have got it for 22 from Colombia...!!

What's all this Colombia talk? I don't understand it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

What's all this Colombia talk? I don't understand it?

It's a country where many of us visit to purchase digital games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement