Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Colham wrote: »
    What's all this Colombia talk? I don't understand it?

Digital downloads are priced differently in various Microsoft/Xbox online stores.

If you could figure out a way to make a purchase from a foreign store, there are big savings to be had.

No one here could possibly suggest how you would do this, but I'm sure the answer is online somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Faker74 wrote: »
    Digital downloads are priced differently in various Microsoft/Xbox online stores.

If you could figure out a way to make a purchase from a foreign store, there are big savings to be had.

No one here could possibly suggest how you would do this, but I'm sure the answer is online somewhere

Cool, thanks! I'll look into it for next time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Colham wrote: »
    What's all this Colombia talk? I don't understand it?

home of the beautiful songstress, shakira.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

home of the beautiful songstress, shakira.

Her hips don't lie, and neither do their low low prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Overlord any good if you liked dungeon keeper et all? reviews seem bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Had a quick spin through Singapore tonight and i saw Star Wars Battlefront for $39.95 SGD. Thought i'd have some of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Had a quick spin through Singapore tonight and i saw Star Wars Battlefront for $39.95 SGD. Thought i'd have some of that.

Could have saved €4 by visiting Colombia instead ;)

http://www.digitalgamesprices.com/xboxone.php

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

what are peoples thoughts on the a50s?

will they work on both the xbox and ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dunworth1 wrote: »
    what are peoples thoughts on the a50s?

will they work on both the xbox and ps4

I don't think the A50 linked above work with PS4 but I'm not 100% sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I don't think the A50 linked above work with PS4 but I'm not 100% sure.

They should. Its the same headset only has extra cables inside to connect to Xbox ONe controller. Its fully wireless for the PS4 IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

picked up the A50s today really nice feeling bit of kit nice and solid

just hooking it up now

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Could have saved €4 by visiting Colombia instead ;)

http://www.digitalgamesprices.com/xboxone.php

I had some leftover currency to burn, other than that i would have.....erm..... rerouted my flight ;)

Turtle Beach Stealth 420x down to €119.99 in GameStop

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭knobtasticus

Picked up the A50s today too. Have to say, while I didn't expect them to rival my discrete surround set-up, I wasn't prepared for them to be so blatantly average in terms of sound directionality. I'm aware it's obviously a simulated 7.1 environment but I've definitely experienced better surround sound from other headphones. While footsteps and many other 'nuanced' sounds are coming through, it's just a wall of background noise - I could hear every damn footstep of every player in H5 but without decent directionality, it's just distracting! Ended up taking them off and reverting to the speakers again. Not sure I'll actually bother using them now! Glad I got them for half price anyway.

Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Pre-order for Quantum break is only €43.76 on CDKeys at the minute

EDIT: this also will come with Alan Wake and DLC for backwards compatability - Sold!

maximoose wrote: »
    Pre-order for Quantum break is only €43.76 on CDKeys at the minute

Just as you mention it, got an email from DGP saying it's been added to their site. Still not updated but a quick look at the usual suspects, €39.98 from our friends in Moscow.

Your link is handy for those who don't wanna bother with the workaround/vpn tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

HMV are having a "Warehouse Clearance" atm and have some good prices including €40 each for Blops3 and Just Cause 3 and €60 for Guitar Hero. You can get 10% off online when you spend €50 with the code VAL187 (expires on the 20th).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

HMV are having a "Warehouse Clearance" atm and have some good prices including €40 each for Blops3 and Just Cause 3 and €60 for Guitar Hero. You can get 10% off online when you spend €50 with the code VAL187 (expires on the 20th).

aka "sh1te leftover from xtravision sale"

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Was just in the GameStop in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin and they have DA: Inquisition with all DLC for €20...a VERY good deal if you haven't played it.

Might be a temp pricing error so grab it soon if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Was just in the GameStop in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin and they have DA: Inquisition with all DLC for €20...a VERY good deal if you haven't played it.

Might be a temp pricing error so grab it soon if you're interested.

Isn't dragon age free on EA Access? would you not get the DLC cheaper digitaly taking into account the 10% discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Isn't dragon age free on EA Access? would you not get the DLC cheaper digitaly taking into account the 10% discount?

Maybe! Not an Access member so unaware of what they're offering.

If there's a DLC price reduction too that sounds pretty handy. There were a few DLC packs right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Dlc are 13.50 each after the 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Hococop wrote: »
    Dlc are 13.50 each after the 10%

Seems like a better option so, but €20 is a decent price for a physical disc

Nice one. Rocket League is only €7.80 from Russia :D (or €3.90 if you game share)

That's cheaper than the sale prices on Steam, yet most primarily pc gamers think xb1 games are expensive :pac: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Nice one. Rocket League is only €7.80 from Russia :D (or €3.90 if you game share)

That's cheaper than the sale prices on Steam, yet most primarily pc gamers think xb1 games are expensive :pac: :cool:

I think i have it on PSN+ Rocket League but magically i am thinking i am going to buy this for no reason next week when i am on Holidays in Russia ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The dlc comes on a download card. Trade it back in to CEX for €10.

ItsShane wrote: »
    Is €80 for the lot collected or €90 shipped a good price for this bunch?
    Includes Red Dead Redemption, not pictured. 30 games in total.
    Works out at €3 a game.

12742848_10208115647750325_7260885555014172452_n.jpg?oh=df15e8d45b299d293cb012641f5f00ce&oe=572C5C81&__gda__=1466817467_e1b2b1be25d646c5511c421cd869e791

That's not a bargain that's an advert and I don't think your allowed to sell here.

Use Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭ItsShane

emmetkenny wrote: »
    That's not a bargain that's an advert and I don't think your allowed to sell here.

Use Adverts.ie

not selling. But that's OK, jump to conclusions. Just asking because I'm interested in it.
    *Edit, apologies if my OP reads like an advert. Feel free to move it if need be.

• Advertisement

ItsShane wrote: »
    not selling. But that's OK, jump to conclusions. Just asking because I'm interested in it.
    *Edit, apologies if my OP reads like an advert. Feel free to move it if need be.

Not getting onto you.

Try entering the titles on the CEX website and see how much credit/cash they will give you. Might be less headache than trying to sell on Adverts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement