Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

ItsShane wrote: »
    Metro Redux Bundle - €7.50 on deals with gold.

Only €3.62 or so if you go on holidays to Russia for the day ;).

Saints row 4 and with get out of hell DLC only €3.62 as well from your holiday in Russia crazy Deal there. Wonted the DLC to this for a while and at i think 80 more i might as well get saints row 4 as well ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Guitar hero is €50 of amazon, not sure if there's delivery charges with it

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Newcastle1892

Any where with cheap Gold? cdkeys has got expensive enough

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Any where with cheap Gold? cdkeys has got expensive enough

41 euros is pricey alright , I got it for 27 last August. I had a looking a few other sites but it seems to be gone up everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm looking to get a headset for the XB1. Any recommendations - I don't want to go above €100.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I have this, and would recommend it despite the reviews. It gets a little bit warm on the ear with extended use but it's been very reliable and the quality is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

GBX wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a headset for the XB1. Any recommendations - I don't want to go above €100.

There is a dedicated headset thread and I remember a good few headsets been recommended at different price ranges over there.

One of the lads got the TB Stealth 420x in GameStop recently for €120.

They are a fully wireless set so handy if you've pets/kids running around or are far away form the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Found that thread. Had forgot about.

Not sure if it was posted already but Rare Replay is €10.99 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Sunset Overdrive €13.30 plus shipping from base.com. Would come within days of me buying it in argos for €23 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Sunset Overdrive €13.30 plus shipping from base.com. Would come within days of me buying it in argos for €23 :(

Cool - Just ordered it !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor €17.54 on site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Hell of a price for Sunset Overdrive, advise anyone on the fence to get it!

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor €17.54 on site as well.

Yeah, they have quite a few good deals under €30 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Smyth's Galway have Sunset Overdrive preowned for €7.99, picked it up today, about 7/8 left. Presume it'll be that price nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Is base.com trustworthy, I've never heard of it?

Rorok wrote: »
    Is base.com trustworthy, I've never heard of it?

Yes, use them quite regularly. Swiss company, but they do pay Irish VAT so no chance of an unexpected customs bill like with Zavvi. Shipping to Ireland usually takes about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

In GameStop parkway picked up assains creed unity, norte dame edition (one with the statue) for €30 good price as the physical game on its own is around €20

Also where can I pick up minecraft cheap, had it on the 360, and had countless opportunities to buy it on the xb1 for the reduced price and like the idiot I am it seems its gone back up, any idea when it stopped the discount?

Hococop wrote: »
    In GameStop parkway picked up assains creed unity, norte dame edition (one with the statue) for €30 good price as the physical game on its own is around €20

Also where can I pick up minecraft cheap, had it on the 360, and had countless opportunities to buy it on the xb1 for the reduced price and like the idiot I am it seems its gone back up, any idea when it stopped the discount?

Can't remember when it went back up. Best place to get it atm is Smyths for €20, unless you're on holiday in Brazil.

Can't remember when it went back up. Best place to get it atm is Smyths for €20, unless you're on holiday in Brazil.

Brazil dosnt work unless you have a social security number anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

On the store its €19 and includes 7 skin packs which is not too bad, just annoyed I didn't buy it when the offer was on for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Hococop wrote: »

When I was in Russia I saw it for about €9.50
    I traded my disc version to CEX for about €15ish and got the digital copy

How many of us here actually buy off different regions?

Might be an idea to start a thread and get a poll going to get a rough number!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

emmetkenny wrote: »
    How many of us here actually buy off different regions?

Might be an idea to start a thread and get a poll going to get a rough number!!

You're violating the tos so probably best not to advertise it.

You're violating the tos so probably best not to advertise it.

I read somewhere that it's not violating thier terms though as Microsoft say that as long as you have a valid payment option(credit) for that region it's all above board.

I'll see can I find the tweet/article that I saw that mentioned.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I read somewhere that it's not violating thier terms though as Microsoft say that as long as you have a valid payment option(credit) for that region it's all above board.

I'll see can I find the tweet/article that I saw that mentioned.

Your billing address won't be right, nor will your tax. It's a violation of the tos. Trust me on this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Raoul

Your billing address won't be right, nor will your tax. It's a violation of the tos. Trust me on this :)

Have you heard of anyone being caught?

Raoul wrote: »

Not one. Still a violation of the tos, not allowed to be discussed here either.

But Mr Microsoft I regularly travel with work and buy credit and games while abroad :D

I get what your saying though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Raoul wrote: »
    I had a close call in Singapore once. They sent in a SWAT unit. I barely made it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement