Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Master chief collection for €13.96: http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-xbox-one

Worth it for the campaigns alone imo!

That's some amount of game for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

anyone know anywere for a cheap bundle for xbox one?
    not second hand, best thing I can find is gamestop for 329.99 for xboxone and fifa16

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    not second hand, best thing I can find is gamestop for 329.99 for xboxone and fifa16
    Did you try argos or smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Did you try argos or smyths?

Tried Argos and while their cheap the specials with them were awful,
    No free game nothing :/
    Smyths were dear enough if I can remember

Any sites online even to buy? Amazon seem quite expensive due to the sterling ;/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Any sites online even to buy? Amazon seem quite expensive due to the sterling ;/

Seriously. Argos are €10 cheaper for that FIFA bundle, plus they are doing the 1TB Forza 6 console for €330 and The Division 1TB bundle for €340. All of those are great deals, especially the Forza Bundle as it is a variant blue console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I've seen a couple of brand new bundles online in Adverts. I went halves with my sister for my Nephew just over a week ago and got a decent bundle.

Searched condition *new*.
    I put in an offer €30 less than asking, with the intention of haggling. Accepted straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Master chief collection for €13.96: http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-xbox-one

Worth it for the campaigns alone imo!

But its like a 70GB + Download isn't it ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I also forgot to say, you can go in with a pretty low offer and haggle, if that doesn't work out for you, move on to another.
    There are quite a few of them, and they are brand new.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

But its like a 70GB + Download isn't it ? :eek:

That's a drop in the ocean for what I usually download. It's probably the most glaring example of the digital divide that I run into all the time, I've gone fully digital this generation, and am absolutely loving it, but for other people, it's just not viable in any way.

When discussing stuff on here, I have to force myself to remember that other people can't/won't invest in a high speed broadband line (usually can't).

That digital divide is only going to get worse too, I've got 200 mb at the moment, and in a few years I expect to be closer to 1 gb. I very much doubt that anyone down the country is going to anywhere near 200 mb at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CatInABox wrote:
    That digital divide is only going to get worse too, I've got 200 mb at the moment, and in a few years I expect to be closer to 1 gb. I very much doubt that anyone down the country is going to anywhere near 200 mb at that stage.

People "down the country" are due to get FTTH before the city slickers :D

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    People "down the country" are due to get FTTH before the city slickers :D

And like Dart Underground, or countless other government initiatives, I'll believe that when I see it!

All Titanfall DLC is free forever.

I didn't realise it was March 2015 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

Seriously. Argos are €10 cheaper for that FIFA bundle, plus they are doing the 1TB Forza 6 console for €330 and The Division 1TB bundle for €340. All of those are great deals, especially the Forza Bundle as it is a variant blue console.

i cant believe i missed that forza deal damn , i bought the division bundle last week for 329.99 and I'm not even into the division that much , forza would have been perfect :/ , oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Smyths are actually selling the FIFA 500GB Bundle with a free extra controller for €299 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

Smyths are actually selling the FIFA 500GB Bundle with a free extra controller for €299 at the moment

Thats a good deal , except 500gb will drop down to 300/350gb after an update when setting it up which sucks but not a bad deal

Thats a good deal , except 500gb will drop down to 300/350gb after an update when setting it up which sucks but not a bad deal

And they don't have any stock. Its still listed but no store that I could see had stock so I didn't mention it.

And they don't have any stock. Its still listed but no store that I could see had stock so I didn't mention it.

Ahh, fair enough. In the market for one of these bundles as well, but Smyths dont accept one4all vouchers so never bothered checking stock.

Who knows, maybe we can expect a big drop with E3 coming up

Ahh, fair enough. In the market for one of these bundles as well, but Smyths dont accept one4all vouchers so never bothered checking stock.

Who knows, maybe we can expect a big drop with E3 coming up

If you are specifically after the Fifa bundle you would be better off getting the 500gb on its own for €300 in GameStop and spending €25 on a years EA Access sub. Comes to pretty much the same price and you will get access to all the EA games in the vault, including FIFA 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Evil, are you looking to buy online or in a store? :)

Not after the FIFA bundle specifically, just looking for the best value console that will give me as much free/discounted stuff as possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Does the Fifa bundle include a year EA Access still. I got a 1tb with it included. Sweetened the deal a bit

GBX wrote: »
    Does the Fifa bundle include a year EA Access still. I got a 1tb with it included. Sweetened the deal a bit

The 500GB version of the Fifa bundle comes with 1 month of EA Access.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

The Smyth's €299 deal for the 500gb FIFA bundle is out of stock, also the Argos forza console is gone too. Sad times :(

The Smyth's €299 deal for the 500gb FIFA bundle is out of stock, also the Argos forza console is gone too. Sad times :(

Here is the best Xbox deal you'll see all day.

Xbox Elite 1TB €404 inc shipping from Amazon France.

This console has a 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive and includes an Xbox One Elite pad worth €150.

[url] https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B014R04IC4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1463485738&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=xbox+one&dpPl=1&dpID=41BA15mBYcL&ref=plSrch[/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

This console has a 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive and includes an Xbox One Elite pad worth €150.

[url] https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B014R04IC4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1463485738&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=xbox+one&dpPl=1&dpID=41BA15mBYcL&ref=plSrch[/url]

Good price, but i would hold off for e3 to see what is announced.

Thanks, looks like a great deal but I was hoping to pick one up today from a shop.

€392 if you use Parcel Motel. That's an unreal bargain!

Or if you choose the 1 day delivery, it's €412 inclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    €392 if you use Parcel Motel. That's an unreal bargain!

Or if you choose the 1 day delivery, it's €412 inclusive.

I'm tempted to buy that myself and sell my own One and Elite pad.

Surely get €300 for the 500GB console and and Elite pad :/

emmetkenny wrote: »

Where are u located ?:D

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »

Where are u located ?:D

There yas go lads. A boards.ie love story. Both of yas sorted :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement