Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

Hi Guys,
    where is the best place to pick up a cheap kinect sensor? CEX always seem to be out of stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

jasonhn wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    where is the best place to pick up a cheap kinect sensor? CEX always seem to be out of stock

Keep an eye on Adverts.ie got one myself yesterday along with Wolfenstein for €65. I'd get one as soon as you can thought as to be honest I think the price is going to shoot up soon as Microsoft start selling them standalone for €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

Thanks super furry, I have been looking regularly nothing in my area so far but im sure one will turn up

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

The best deal iv seen yet. Xbox one 4 games and plug and charge kit for £399. Can't link because I'm a noob

shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1HW91-xbox-one-console-alien-isolation-wolfenstein-forza-horizon-2-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

Call of duty advance warfare digital pro version only €99.99 on Xbox live it come with season pass that good since GameStop charging €150 for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

rob808 wrote: »
    Call of duty advance warfare digital pro version only €99.99 on Xbox live it come with season pass that good since GameStop charging €150 for it.

About the €78 mark on U.S store & Singapore store. Going to go with the Singapore store myself I think as will be able to play the game 5pm Sunday 2nd November :D

Gamestop are robbing bastards shor :P

Lol, fixed it for you.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1HW91-xbox-one-console-alien-isolation-wolfenstein-forza-horizon-2-

Games are, CoD Ghosts, Wolfenstein, Alien:Isolation & Forza Horizon 2. Good bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    About the €78 mark on U.S store & Singapore store. Going to go with the Singapore store myself I think as will be able to play the game 5pm Sunday 2nd November :D

Gamestop are robbing bastards shor :P
    How can you buy off the American store or Singapore one don't you need a credit card from those country and address.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

How can you buy off the American store or Singapore one don't you need a credit card from those country and address.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Emmo-m-

PM sent

i'm also interested in how this works exactly. Has anyone tried and tested this method already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

Emmo-m- wrote: »
    i'm also interested in how this works exactly. Has anyone tried and tested this method already?

Lots of us on here have been doing it since launch, no issues for me!

maximoose wrote: »
    Lots of us on here have been doing it since launch, no issues for me!

Yup, same as! HDD full from games I've bought from U.S store :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Guys if I pre-order evil within from the US store will I be able to play it by changing my region back to ireland at 12:01 or will I have to wait for the US to catch up in the morning?

calex71 wrote: »
    Guys if I pre-order evil within from the US store will I be able to play it by changing my region back to ireland at 12:01 or will I have to wait for the US to catch up in the morning?

You have to wait until U.S time. I'd recommend doing it on the Singapore marketplace so you can play it 5pm the day before and get it for the same price as U.S store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

PM sent

I too would like enlightenment 😉😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

For people using multiple stores at the same time, do you use the same credit card and have it with multiple addresses or do you use multiple cards? I only have one credit card, my debit card didn't work when I tried to put it in as an Indian card and I can't really be arsed to keep adding and taking away my credit card from various wallets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,255 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

rottie 11 wrote: »

Feck sake I just bought one Saturday for 59 :(

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Feck sake I just bought one Saturday for 59 :(

Dirty one lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,255 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Dirty one lol

My original one broke and was in town so said I'd pick one up. Raging I didn't wait now :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wow great find!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm hoping Argos will have some good deals with Halo.
    The Fifa bundle deal was great with an extra controller and play/charge kit for 300e.

I wonder will there be an official price drop in the Spring...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

calex71 wrote: »
    Wow great find!!!!!!!!!

If you need a play and charge kit (like I do) it works out cheaper to go with amazon as the kit is €25 on there, €60 for both on amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

deal was great with an extra controller and play/charge kit for 300e.

What?? Surely you mean 399e? If I missed it for 300e I'm gonna cry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭km79

quad_red wrote: »
    What?? Surely you mean 399e? If I missed it for 300e I'm gonna cry!

it was 399
    I know cos we had just decided to get it for Xmas
    spotted it before end of offer BUT no availability Anywhere :(
    hoping for a similar deal maybe in Smyth's in next month
    Argos have new deal now which is nowhere near as good

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Lol, fixed it for you.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1HW91-xbox-one-console-alien-isolation-wolfenstein-forza-horizon-2-

Games are, CoD Ghosts, Wolfenstein, Alien:Isolation & Forza Horizon 2. Good bargain!

that link is not working. My son is looking for an xbox for Christmas. I know nothing about them any advice help or info on bargains would be much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Worth keeping an eye on Argos. They consistently have the best deals and bundles although I haven't seen anything to top their Xbox One, Destiny and Titanfall bundle for €379 - now expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Sorry that was a typo. Yep 399e.
    Worth keeping an eye on Argos. They consistently have the best deals and bundles although I haven't seen anything to top their Xbox One, Destiny and Titanfall bundle for €379 - now expired.

The Fifa deal was great too considering the price of controllers is unlikely to drop much (except that littlewoods deal on now) whereas you can pick up Titanfall quite cheap. I'd say Destiny is going for around the 30e mark now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Digital combo copy of Call of Doody: Ghosts for Xbone and 360 is £14.99 @ www.gamepointsnow.com
    Delivered by email. Valid next 7 days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement