Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Asked to check the store room in wilton and they had a good few gift cards. Think they are out of them now though.

Worth asking anywhere that hasn't been mentioned here yet.

Yah I got everything is Paul st yesterday when I asked very worth while asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition for under €25 from base.com seems a goods price for everything that's included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Was in tesco nutgrove today, couple games there. Think state of decay year one edition was 20 which I considered but I keep thinking it'll be gwg along with dead rising 3. There was plenty of other games there too, didn't noticed any credit things though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Did I see someone say there was nothing left in Cabra Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Tesco Cabra said they didnt do Xbox stuff, I didnt bother checking but they probably did.
    Tesco Roselawn, which is smaller and, no offence to anyone who goes there, s**t, had some games and points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Just had €100 in Xbox Live and €60 in PSN picked up for me in a Tesco store in County Limerick and what a surprise phone call it was :D:D:D:D:D:D

Think that was all they had unless more goes on the shelf tomorrow.

Plenty to keep me going now :)

Keep checking lads, they are still out there!!

Much better craic searching for these instead of that Pokemon ****e!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

amadablam wrote: »
    Just had €100 in Xbox Live and €60 in PSN picked up for me in a Tesco store in County Limerick and what a surprise phone call it was :D:D:D:D:D:D

Think that was all they had unless more goes on the shelf tomorrow.

Plenty to keep me going now :)

Keep checking lads, they are still out there!!

Much better craic searching for these instead of that Pokemon ****e!

:D:D

What store?

Hococop wrote: »
    What store?

Newcastlewest. I should have added that but in my excitement , I didnt think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Dark Souls 2:SOTFC is about 10e for those on holiday in Russia this week.

NBA 2K17: The Prelude is up for free in the store. Looks like a free and handy 100gs ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Witcher 3 goty is currently 30e on store

That's a great price. I'm tempted but I still don't think I'd like it. Not a huge RPG fan or of games like Skyrim etc so probably no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's a great price. I'm tempted but I still don't think I'd like it. Not a huge RPG fan or of games like Skyrim etc so probably no point.

I was never a massive fan neither. I did end up playing Skyrim on PC a couple of years after it came out.

However, I played The Witcher 3 the day it came out on XB1 and couldn't peel myself away from it for weeks!

If you do decide to get it, just make yourself play it passed the pretty long tutorial, I'm sure you'll love it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I was never a massive fan neither. I did end up playing Skyrim on PC a couple of years after it came out.

However, I played The Witcher 3 the day it came out on XB1 and couldn't peel myself away from it for weeks!

If you do decide to get it, just make yourself play it passed the pretty long tutorial, I'm sure you'll love it.

Yeah, White Orchard is so big, it's easy to forget that it's only the tutorial area. Once you get beyond that, and start interacting with the main characters, the game really comes into its own.

Only thing stopping me pulling the trigger and doubling down on the 2000gs is the time I'd need to do it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I was just in PC World/Curry's in Blachardstown and they had the 1TB Forza 6 bundle for €204 behind the sales counter.

Project cars goty for €17.00

On Russian Xbox marketplace........ I'm getting addicted to this style of shopping.

Thanks for the help all

:)

Project cars goty for €17.00

On Russian Xbox marketplace........ I'm getting addicted to this style of shopping.

Thanks for the help all

:)

Now, get yourself a game sharing buddy and make every future purchase 50% off that already low cost ;)

Now, get yourself a game sharing buddy and make every future purchase 50% off that already low cost ;)

These dark arts you speak of, intrigue me :D

I'm guessing that you would have to get someone very trustworthy.

I'll have to do a bit of learning on this. I'm guessing it's account sharing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm guessing that you would have to get someone very trustworthy.

I'll have to do a bit of learning on this. I'm guessing it's account sharing?

It's very easy.
    You login to your profile on their Xbox and set it as your home console, they login to their profile on your console and set it as their home console then you each just login to your own profile on your console and play as normal.

Any Digital game you buy, the other console gets it too and vice versa.
    I believe you also share Xbox live subscription

• Advertisement

It's very easy.
    You login to your profile on their Xbox and set it as your home console, they login to their profile on your console and set it as their home console then you each just login to your own profile on your console and play as normal.

Any Digital game you buy, the other console gets it too and vice versa.
    I believe you also share Xbox live subscription

You don't even need to leave your profile on their xbox, just delete it as soon as you've set it as your home xbox.

Yeah, the gold sharing is very handy. I don't have to rush off buying gold whenever I run out anymore. I just buy it whenever I have a bit of spare moolah. I like to have it to get the GWG & discounts for myself :)

Also, EA Access games share across too.

We'll corrupt you yet mwah ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

A few websites sell accounts with Games on them. Is this basically the same thing as above?

A few websites sell accounts with Games on them. Is this basically the same thing as above?

Yes and no. I would never go near them games on accounts. They're well dodgy, against ToS and can be taken back by the original account owner at any time.

Our way, you're just sharing games with 1 of your friends and is 100% safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yes and no. I would never go near them games on accounts. They're well dodgy, against ToS and can be taken back by the original account owner at any time.

Our way, you're just sharing games with 1 of your friends and is 100% safe.

Right.. I won't use em again so....

Hey, I shared this in bargain alerts and thought I'd share it here too, really good price for XBL

Will show up as € 36.79, like them on Facebook for the further 5% off - <SNIP>

<SNIP>

CDKeys are great, I buy loads of games from them, really reputable.

Also Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code for € 2.39, like them on Facebook for the further 5% off - <SNIP>

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

Anyone who's been in a Tesco see a price for Overwatch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Not sure about Tesco, but Argos have it for €45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Not sure about Tesco, but Argos have it for €45

Cheers man, I'd seen that alright. After the free weekend, I've decided to pick it up and will be getting it from Argos most likely. Just wondering if it was available cheaper still.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement