Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Get a free Prima Games eGuide. Create an account if you don't already have one, then fill out this very short survey using the same email to get a code for a free eGuide RRP $9.99: http://l.e.primagames.com/rts/go2.aspx?h=273617&tp=i-H43-Q5E-712-EqIZ7-1o-UaE8-1c-EpFmn-2CNA7C

You can even use it to pre-order eGuides that aren't out yet such as Mafia 3 & Skyrim: Special Edition (although not sure what's going to be so different about that particular guide)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Get a free Prima Games eGuide. Create an account if you don't already have one, then fill out this very short survey using the same email to get a code for a free eGuide RRP $9.99: http://l.e.primagames.com/rts/go2.aspx?h=273617&tp=i-H43-Q5E-712-EqIZ7-1o-UaE8-1c-EpFmn-2CNA7C

You can even use it to pre-order eGuides that aren't out yet such as Mafia 3 & Skyrim: Special Edition (although not sure what's going to be so different about that particular guide)

Nice one. Just Unlocked Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration eGuide :D

Nice one. Just Unlocked Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration eGuide

You can keep doing it with new accounts and just use the code on your main account but that's morally wrong and you shouldn't do it... ;)

You can keep doing it with new accounts and just use the code on your main account but that's morally wrong and you shouldn't do it... ;)

Perish the thought :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag - €7.19 on CD Keys

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-iv-4-black-flag-xbox-one

• Advertisement

Can anyone recommend any other reputable sites like CDkeys that sometimes have good prices on digital games?

CDkeys is great so was hoping their is more sites like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Can anyone recommend any other reputable sites like CDkeys that sometimes have good prices on digital games?

CDkeys is great so was hoping their is more sites like it.

G2A.com have good deals at times but pay the extra $1 for verified protection. Personally, Ive had no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

amadablam wrote: »
    G2A.com have good deals at times but pay the extra $1 for verified protection. Personally, Ive had no problem

Avoid g2a, scummy company that doesn't give a f if stolen keys are sold through their site.

Avoid g2a, scummy company that doesn't give a f if stolen keys are sold through their site.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-08-game-key-reseller-g2a-moves-to-legitimise-its-business

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Fair enough if they're hoping to rebuild their reputation, but the fact that they still sell "protection" for something that they sell is kinda telling.

The damage that they do to indie developers is morally wrong, imo, that's why I don't use them, and why I generally tell others not to use them as well.

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    Fair enough if they're hoping to rebuild their reputation, but the fact that they still sell "protection" for something that they sell is kinda telling.

The damage that they do to indie developers is morally wrong, imo, that's why I don't use them, and why I generally tell others not to use them as well.

I don't use them either. They are well dodgy.
    I only posted that article to illustrate their previous and "efforts" to go legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

CatInABox wrote: »

great article worth reading here.

http://kotaku.com/g2a-scammer-explains-how-he-profited-off-stolen-indie-g-1784540664

Thanks for that.

Im reasonably new to buying digitally and just bought recently based on Internet search result for price.

Will avoid in future. Apologies for recommending them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Dodgy keysssss!

You wouldn't download a car!

Umm, wait, I think it was steal a car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Dodgy keysssss!

Awesome, invites have been sent. Enjoy

emmetkenny wrote:
    Done.

Did you receive yours yet Emmet? No sign for me yet. I just signed in to where it shows my beta/alpha invites and still only has an old Division one there :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Dodgy keysssss!

No, but I i could download one, I would. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Did you receive yours yet Emmet? No sign for me yet. I just signed in to where it shows my beta/alpha invites and still only has an old Division one there :/

Yea I got an email with a code about 3 hours later. The email went to my email address linked to my UPlay account.

It's downloaded now so hopefully get to give it a decent go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So I played For Honour for about an hour or 2 yesterday.
    Its alright, was expecting something more but its a bit of fun.
    The Viking is awesome, I love tackling people with him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

'Splosion Man is currently free on the store, backwards compatible

Ms. 'Splosion Man add-on also free!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

maximoose wrote: »
    'Splosion Man is currently free on the store, backwards compatible

Ms. 'Splosion Man add-on also free!

Was able to get Splosion Man for free myself Ms is not showing up.

Thanks for the free games as it can just add to my 50+ games back log :D

This has probably been posted already but for anyone..................like me............who missed it.......All the Battlefield 4 DLC is free at the moment.

Not bad considering the game was only €5 this month, thats a seriously good amount of value!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

amadablam wrote: »
    This has probably been posted already but for anyone..................like me............who missed it.......All the Battlefield 4 DLC is free at the moment.

Not bad considering the game was only €5 this month, thats a seriously good amount of value!

:)

The game is free too !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Mcsirl wrote: »
    The game is free too !

No it isn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I got it free .. perhaps through EA access. I definitely didn't pay for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

GBX wrote: »
    I got it free .. perhaps through EA access. I definitely didn't pay for it.

That's not free. Your paying for an EA access subscription. And it's been in the vault in EA access for agesssss now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

No, but I i could download one, I would. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Tinie wrote: »
    No it isn't...

Sorry, my mistake, must have been from EA Access as mentioned above. :(

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Sorry, my mistake, must have been from EA Access as mentioned above. :(

Xbox players rarely make mistakes :D but if we do..........

ab580d210a27b49a767cb330e8b640adaafd793bd5a20fed33bc0874220e9750_zpsapgmrtjj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Weekend deal - Halo 5 Guardians Digital Deluxe Edition Xbox One - Digital Code - € 22.79 at CDKeys

5% less if you like them on Facebook

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement