Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,277 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Itchy has a case of the Kerry broadband syndrome which means he can't play proper competitive games too often. He gets away with it on games like Destiny but not CSGO :pac:

But whenever he does be on, it's him, myself and another boardsie guy from Dublin so be nice to have 4 of us and maybe our little romanian buddy to fill the 5th spot (wait till u hear this guy, funny out :D )

I found out during the week I can only get 5mb at the new gaff even though the neighbours all have 60mb fibre :(

If people are up for getting the 5 count me in or of anyone gets a spare one is be happy to but it from you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I've asked the guy on that Tinie mentioned on reddit selling them for 10 bucks. he seems to have loads.

edit -= can confirm that it works. Showed up in ready to install. 100mb download. now showing in games as preorderd.

nicklauski wrote: »
    I've asked the guy on that Tinie mentioned on reddit selling them for 10 bucks. he seems to have loads.

edit -= can confirm that it works. Showed up in ready to install. 100mb download. now showing in games as preorderd.

Could you pick me up one mate and I'll send you on the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I found out during the week I can only get 5mb at the new gaff even though the neighbours all have 60mb fibre :(

As long as it's broadband you should be alright. Your ping should be stable enough. Itchy has an aerial job and his pings are crazy at night.

• Advertisement

Could you pick me up one mate and I'll send you on the money?

I'll check now cactus. one sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Is that guy out of Gears codes or anyone have one?

He's all out. I've noticed people saying its happening through a glitch, the fact that people are selling so many codes.
    Surely the fact that it asks you to log into your microsoft account to redeem, makes it legit enough no?
    No fear of GT being banned or anything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

nicklauski wrote: »
    He's all out. I've noticed people saying its happening through a glitch, the fact that people are selling so many codes.
    Surely the fact that it asks you to log into your microsoft account to redeem, makes it legit enough no?
    No fear of GT being banned or anything?

Going by neogaf, that doesnt make sense as the codes come from graphics cards, not sure how a glitch. Perhaps they could be revoked if they were stolen graphics cards but I doubt this would happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Anybody buy a bulk? I'll jump in also

I was about to pay £29 on flubit but just can't justify it with a baby about to drop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I'd also be interested if anyone bought a few

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I'd also be interested or if someone sees a bulk sale I'll go ahead and split them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If anyone buys a code a will happy pay them the cost for the code.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Ive got 4 codes from buuying in bulk last night (only option i had).

So first 4 people to reply to this I guess gets them, just send me €10 via paypal as thats what I was charged basically per code. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

So first 4 people to reply to this I guess gets them, just send me €10 via paypal as thats what I was charged basically per code. Thanks

Me please :) PM me your PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll take one. What's your PayPay?

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

So first 4 people to reply to this I guess gets them, just send me 10 via paypal as thats what I was charged basically per code. Thanks

Me please

Count me in if any left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Dammit, just missed out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Count me in if any left

Great, thats them all gone then guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

As the old saying goes 'The early bird catches the worm' that's what I get for lying in bed all morning, missed out on cheap Gears keys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

That's what I get for playing bioshock-the-collection- this morning.

If anyone wants to be nice have the money waiting to buy a code

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

If anyone else gets more codes in bulk I'd like to buy one please.

Aww I was watching the United match and missed the post :(

Don't leave me out Lads if anyone else gets any :D

The whole forum will be playing Gears 4 this year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'd also be interested in a code cheapest i can find elsewhere is 30

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll also jump on the code bandwagon for next bulk order.
    Can send on cost through paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Is it any use?

Or just good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have to get more for a few friends so if anyone wants one I can get them for e10. I'll be getting them later when I get home so if anyone wants one Pm me and I'll send you my PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have to get more for a few friends so if anyone wants one I can get them for e10. I'll be getting them later when I get home so if anyone wants one Pm me and I'll send you my PayPal

queue lots of pms*

*myself included

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks for that man. Game is showing preordered on my Xbox :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement