Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have to get more for a few friends so if anyone wants one I can get them for e10. I'll be getting them later when I get home so if anyone wants one Pm me and I'll send you my PayPal

Just to jump on this so no one spends needless money, you can get a FREE Gears 4 code by preordering the Nvidia 1070 graphics card on amazon.com

The code comes instantly by email to you, then your free to cancel the order.

Your welcome guys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Just to jump on this so no one spends needless money, you can get a FREE Gears 4 code by preordering the Nvidia 1070 graphics card on amazon.com

The code comes instantly by email to you, then your free to cancel the order.

Your welcome guys ;)

you sure about that it states
    After your item ships, we will send you an e-mail with a redemption code for Gears of War 4 PC Version with instructions to redeem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

dunworth1 wrote: »
    you sure about that it states

Try it, and see.Thats where misky boy is going to get his keys from id bet. Its a monumental **** up but keys might not be legit or last who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Thats where misky boy is going to get his keys from id bet.

You might want to not throw around wild accusations there lad.

I paid e12.50 for my key last night and getting more keys from the same people on reddit today for friends and other boardsies in bulk for e10 each, cheaper than I paid for my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I paid e12.50 for my key last night and getting more keys from the same people on reddit today for friends and other boardsies in bulk for e10 each, cheaper than I paid for my own.

And fair play to ya for it misky

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Misky, your pms are full, but if you can source me a code, it'd be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Are these still available guys? Probably missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Anyone with a spare code want to swap for rainbow six seige season pass code?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Three cheers for MiskyBoyy lads!

Hip hip...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Three cheers for MiskyBoyy lads!

Hip hip...

HipHipHooray.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

I'll also take one if theres any left!

dricko_lim wrote: »

Just checked that thread. Says all codes are disabled?

Balls missing out on this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

amadablam wrote: »

Just checked that thread. Says all codes are disabled?

Balls missing out on this :(

Still on my Xbox showing pre ordered anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Still on my Xbox showing pre ordered anyway!

Well if it gets disabled at least we didn't spend too much. Can swallow losing ~$9 at least it isn't $30-$40.

Yeah those codes ain't going to be worth a F depending on the lottery of how they were sourced, legit gfx card owners / builder reselling vs shady others

Basically can be obtained and redeemed with fake card details from the GFX cards before the actual purchase goes through so best wait before committing. If it's too good to be true it usually is.

Well if it gets disabled at least we didn't spend too much. Can swallow losing ~$9 at least it isn't $30-$40.

I'd still pay for one and take the chance at that money but it looks like there is no chance of more codes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

For any one that has purchased a code and redeemed on xbox store.
    Go in to your account and disable nvidia permissions for safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sleazy Gonzales

I'll take a gears code if anyone has a spare. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

For any one that has purchased a code and redeemed on xbox store.
    Go in to your account and disable nvidia permissions for safety.

Why would you need to do that? Nvidea are a reputable company.

• Advertisement

The codes were redeemed through nvidia om to your acount. This gives nvidia the right to pull them Back from your account if they came From a source deemed not authorised.

SomE codes came from people that legitimately bought 50 or so gpu cards and some did not.

Just a tip going around over there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Xbox One S 500gb FIFA bundle £200 on Amazon with £25 off EGXXBOXONES voucher code.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

The codes were redeemed through nvidia om to yoyr acount. This gives nvidia the right to pull them Back from your account if they came From a source deemed not authorised.

SomE codes came from people that legitimately bought 50 or so gpu cards and some did not.

Just a tip loating around over there

Disabling nvidia permissions will not stop a licence revoke.

Thats Fair enough. You might know more than I. Just going by what the lads were saying to do on reddit with codes received, they were going on past experience with same scenario on past exclusives like rise of tomb raider and quantum break......said I would pass it on to the thread.

P.s. I would imagine it would not stop Microsoft revoke but it would prevent an authorised nvidia revoke perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Thats Fair enough. You might know more than I. Just going by what the lads were saying to do on reddit with codes received, they were going on past experience with same scenario on past exclusives like rise of tomb raider and quantum break......said I would pass it on to the thread.

P.s. I would imagine it would not stop Microsoft revoke but it would prevent an authorised nvidia revoke perhaps.

Nvidia cannot revoke licenses, the licence revoke comes from Miscrosoft. Nvidia don't even own the servers etc so they couldn't even block that by themselves

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Disabling nvidia permissions will not stop a licence revoke.

There's not going to be a licence revoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Buttros

Xbox One S 500gb FIFA bundle £200 on Amazon with £25 off EGXXBOXONES voucher code.

Offer ends at midnight tonight (25th)I took the jump. Will look at selling the old one and will play the ten hours of FIFA with access before deciding what to do there. Bought the reverent on UHD blu ray as well to have something to check out. Meant to look great.

Anyone looking to get Forza Horizon 3 it's E52.49 in Argos. Pretty good price for a new release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Was cheaper 2 days ago at 224.99 Sterling. More than likely will drop again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement