Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I feel a shiver coming on, I might not be well to go to work tomorrow :(
    I better leave early today, maybe go see a doctor or sit down and play some games just go to bed early :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

My One S has arrived in Parcel Motel this morning. The sooner it gets to my locker the better

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

My One S has arrived in Parcel Motel this morning. The sooner it gets to my locker the better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Any verdicts on Forza Horizon 3?

I have all the previous ones but keep asking myself, is it worth buying :)

They all seem to blur together for me after a while. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

FH2 was the first one I played, got it on sale last year and loved it.

Started into FH1 last week since it went free with games with gold. Loved it too and got me back in the mood for it.

Got 3 yesterday, only got to put an hour or two into the game but I am having a blast! It's a great game already and I'm only really getting out of the handholding intro stage, but it seems to have built nicely on the previous ones and doesn't seem stale at all.

And it looks magnificent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

amadablam wrote: »
    They all seem to blur together for me after a while. :(

This one seems to combine the best from the previous two games, and has added some really cool new features.

There are even crazier positions for the bonus boards, and I didn't think that was possible after in FH2 I had to jump into the plane hangar through the window to crash the board sitting on top of stuff.

There are more types of race surfaces: we had asphalt and dirt before, then mud in Storm Island, but now we have the desert too, as well as the water, which makes things very interesting. This actually forces you to change cars a lot more often, as that low riding Lambo has a very tough time crossing the waterlogged dirt roads.

There are now four types of "stunts". Speed traps and speed zones are back, but we also have the "danger signs" (long jumps) and "drift zones". I'm terrible at drifting, so I have a tough time with the last type.

I think there are now even more championships, after we had 168 of them in FH2. Plus exhibition races, street races, convoys... Wow, so much content added, and there are also two expansions planned!

And when you're all done, you can go online and play until you die of boredom!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

yeah, big thumbs up for FH3, it's superb. pumped hours into it since last thursday and still only 16% of the way through. it's really huge . looks glorious, and the ability to play on pc and xbox both works well and is really cool

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Where is the best deal for FH3... might have to pick it up as a birthday present to myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Faker74 wrote: »
    Where is the best deal for FH3... might have to pick it up as a birthday present to myself!

Argos for €55

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

IF you're anywhere near singapore, its €45 digitally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

£42 on Amazon, if you can wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

You can have mine sealed one for 45. I dont need it as was part of bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

If anyone has a FIFA 17 Code that they're selling PM Me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

If anyone has a FIFA 17 Code that they're selling PM Me

They're selling for on average £30/€35 on HUKD market: http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/for-sale-trade/new

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Looking to buy a Xbox slim for Forza H3.

Will keep an eye out here for a bargain alert!

Supervalu have Fifa 17 for €49 (€46 for Xbox 360) if anyones looking for physical copy, good stock on Talbot Street Dublin

Damn it Maxi, I was just out of there and was going to post it here, you beat me to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I don't think that's a bargain Max. Argos will probably have something crazy on that console in the coming days.

That looks far too high :pac:

Old model console with old fifa, only €10 cheaper than their One S / Fifa 17 bundle?

• Advertisement

Meant to post that it doesn't seem like a bargain but got a call while I was posting the link and hit post!
    This work malarkey gets in the way of too much!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Dance central spotlight 1.79 on cdkeys.com...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

tharmor wrote: »
    Dance central spotlight 1.79 on cdkeys.com...

Really fun game. €1.79 is a steal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Gizmo55 wrote:
    Really fun game. €1.79 is a steal.

Yes...the most played game on my xbox one ;)!!

So my mate posted this on FB about 30 minutes ago
    So Tesco fell out with a supplier and will be selling off all their gaming stock tomorrow for €10

It's true yeah. Was meant to be Thursday, then today, now moved to tomorrow.

It'll be absolute shît left though no doubt. It's the dregs of what hasn't been sold in the half price sale over the last few weeks, minus anything good that staff have held back for themselves.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,277 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Considering even at half price their stuff was overpriced there might still be plenty left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭irishgeo

any good bargains on mafia 3, f1 2016(any good), Battlefield 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

irishgeo wrote: »
    any good bargains on mafia 3, f1 2016(any good), Battlefield 1?

Battlefield and Mafia are £37 using the code pre5 on Smyths UK, need to use parcel motel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    They're selling for on average £30/€35 on HUKD market: http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/for-sale-trade/new

Got a code off HUKD for 33 Sterling :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement