Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

Just back from out local tesco , unless they restock it would be worth the petrol tomorrow. They have a tonne of DVDs but really they only thing worth €10 would be Dark Souls 3 little else recent left on the shelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Wtf :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Ordered with cc, will be interesting to see if I get it

amadablam wrote: »
    Is this easy redeem? Pm?

That's a ridiculous price! I just paid €50+ for deluxe edition few days ago :mad:

It's just a digital code they email you so you can redeem it like any other code, no messing around.

• Advertisement

Is this easy redeem? Pm?

Pm what?

I'm just passing it on, I bought the game Tuesday night myself.

Pm what?

I'm just passing it on, I bought the game Tuesday night myself.

Sorry, it was a typo

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Gears 4 for €9 and Forza Horizon 3 for €18, not a bad week in xbox bargain alerts :D

Gears 4 for €9 and Forza Horizon 3 for €18, not a bad week in xbox bargain alerts :D

Both Play Anywhere titles too so double the bargain again! :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Both Play Anywhere titles too so double the bargain again! :D

Just got an order delayed status from them. Should have used PayPal I think :)

• Advertisement

Just got an order delayed status from them. Should have used PayPal I think :)

It wouldn't let me buy when I had Ireland selected. I switched to USA & paid with Revolut. Only €17.88 :D Thanks Stone Deaf!

It wouldn't let me buy when I had Ireland selected. I switched to USA & paid with Revolut. Only €17.88 :D Thanks Stone Deaf!

It let me buy with a US address but second order status said delayed.

Did you get your code?

It let me buy with a US address but second order status said delayed.

Did you get your code?

Nah not yet, it says 4 hours to receive codes.

It might get cancelled but it's worth the try at least! :pac:

pcadhain wrote: »
    Also heads up, make sure to separately add the VIP pass to your cart for a total of $30 USD, saving a further $10 USD.

Fecking thing said car pass but I think they meant VIP alright as that's all I could find.

Fecking thing said car pass but I think they meant VIP alright as that's all I could find.

Got my code there and redeemed it.

Says 59.99 in the email though but I'll see what I am charged as checkout was 19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

was able to order with Revolut

fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I haven't even got my Xbox yet and I've been hoovering up the odd code like that, I have Halo ready to go, might pick up Forza here, even though I probably won't have console until next year, that's a steal if I can also play PC beforehand....

amadablam wrote:
    Says 59.99 in the email though but I'll see what I am charged as checkout was 19.99

I was charged 17.88 from revolut anyway do I'd say you're grand

pcadhain wrote: »
    Its been fixed now.

The offer was meant to be save $10 when buying the $20 VIP pass but the full game was being sold at $20 with the pass bundled at $30 dollars altogether.

:(

Yeah back up to $60 for the game now. I still haven't received my code, come on babbbby

• Advertisement

Yeah back up to $60 for the game now. I still haven't received my code, come on babbbby

I'd say that you will be grand lad lad :) I got a a receipt for 19.99 usd there too :)

I'd say that you will be grand lad lad :) I got a a receipt for 19.99 usd there too :)

Just got the cancellation email now:

Because of a technical error, we cannot ship the item(s) below from your order (Order #1016205136394) placed on 09/30/2016. The order has been canceled and you have not been charged. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks for shopping at Target.
    Team Target

Great grammar Target.

Just got the cancellation email now:

Because of a technical error, we cannot ship the item(s) below from your order (Order #1016205136394) placed on 09/30/2016. The order has been canceled and you have not been charged. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    Team Target

Great grammar Target.

Bummer :(

Although I got it, I'd have much preferred Gow4 so ye did better :)

Ah well lads, it was worth a shot .

Just got

Because of an unexpected error, the item(s) below were incorrectly priced at the time you placed your order. These item(s) have been cancelled from your order (Order ) and you have not been charged for them.
    We are updating the price on our site. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    Team Target

Those Gears keys from earlier this week are being revoked according to some on reddit and neogaff saying it shows they no longer own the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Those Gears keys from earlier this week are being revoked according to some on reddit and neogaff saying it shows they no longer own the game.

Uh oh, shítstorm incoming then

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Tinie wrote: »
    Uh oh, shítstorm incoming then

Was always a risk. Happy to have taken it and if I end up losing a tenner it's not the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was always a risk. Happy to have taken it and if I end up losing a tenner it's not the end of the world.

Same as that. Bought off someone here knowing that the codes might be cancelled so not worried over a €10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Must have jinxed us. My forza order was cancelled about an hour after placing it and checked my gears after Enfilades comment and thats also showing as cancelled when i clicked into it :(

oh well was worth a €9 punt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement