Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Ffs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Ffs :(

Wouldn't worry about it mate, we've done very well out of this thread as a whole, and a tenner won't put anyone out on the street. Appreciate the effort you put just to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Those Gears keys from earlier this week are being revoked according to some on reddit and neogaff saying it shows they no longer own the game.

Yeah, just checked by selecting the game in my installed list and it states that the order was cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Those Gears keys from earlier this week are being revoked according to some on reddit and neogaff saying it shows they no longer own the game.

swI7mlp.gif

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

My gears 4 is still downloading and showing as purchased. ....for now.

I do see the guy I bought it off on reddit has canx his tag though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Seems like Digital Game Prices is gone now. Anyone have a link for another website that lists the prices of games in every Xbox store region?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Seems like Digital Game Prices is gone now. Anyone have a link for another website that lists the prices of games in every Xbox store region?

http://xbox-store-checker.com/en/

herself got me a 1800 points code in Tesco earlier ..... or 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

amadablam wrote: »
    Bummer :(

Although I got it, I'd have much preferred Gow4 so ye did better :)

Well although I got the game, I was in town earlier getting petrol and groceries and my card declined. Tried another store, same again. A $19.99 purchase caused a block on the card?? So much for Internet shopping lol ridiculous.

• Advertisement

Well although I got the game, I was in town earlier getting petrol and groceries and my card declined. Tried another store, same again. A $19.99 purchase caused a block on the card?? So much for Internet shopping lol ridiculous.

Mine probably would have been blocked only AIB sent me a text asking if I made the transaction.

Mine probably would have been blocked only AIB sent me a text asking if I made the transaction.

They had my number wrong and I never got a text. PITA!

They had my number wrong and I never got a text. PITA!

Could be worse. Had to jump through hoops to set up internet banking as someone in the bank entered my d.o.b into their system incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Yeah. Knew it was too good to be true. Clicked on Gears 4 last night -
    "In order to play this game you must buy it or insert the disc"

Was worth a shot.

For anyone going to Tesco for the €10 games.

Go to the information desk and ask what games are left. I spoke to the girl after checking two stores with literally no reasonable games on the shelves and she told me that a lot of the newer games are behind the counter until the other stock sells.

Still not a great selection but I got Quantum Break and Blops 3 and AC Unity. Not the best but grand for the price and games I hadn't bothered with at release date.

Just wanted to give ye the heads up.

lads, keep a keen eye out for Microsoft Points cards, they are mixed in with DVD's in places.

Just got 4200 points for €10 which is almost €50 value :) not bad at all and much better value than the games!!!!

Headlines

'Hordes of boards(ies) descend on Tesco in zombie like swarms, for points, not pints!' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Wish I wasn't in work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

maximoose wrote: »
    Wish I wasn't in work :(
    So you can spend money you don't have on games you won't play?

...or is that just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

lads, keep a keen eye out for Microsoft Points cards, they are mixed in with DVD's in places.

Just got 4200 points for €10 which is almost €50 value :) not bad at all and much better value than the games!!!!

Headlines

'Hordes of boards(ies) descend on Tesco in zombie like swarms, for points, not pints!' :)

As in 5 different points for €10 or 1 4200 point card was 10 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Can everyone please refrain from posting about the Tesco offers cause it upsets me that I wasnt able to take advantage :(
    Please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Can everyone please refrain from posting about the Tesco offers cause it upsets me that I wasnt able to take advantage :(
    Please?

Just got 10 lots of 4200 points in Jervis. €100 all in for close to €500 worth of credit.

Not really just wanted to annoy you max :D

Hococop wrote: »
    As in 5 different points for €10 or 1 4200 point card was 10 euro?

4200 point card for €10

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

4200 card for €10

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

4200 card for €10

Ah grand saw a few of the smaller points and they weren't discounted wasnts sure if they were included in the 5 for 10 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Headlines

I got one as well its unreal value, one thing to note is they expire one year after you redeem them.

I got one as well its unreal value, one thing to note is they expire one year after you redeem them.

Yeah you cant go wrong.

it just added the credit straight to my remaining balance so I didn't see anything about the year to use part, but cheers for that ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got one years Xbox live for 10 euros today was delighted

They had loads of 3 months but 10 euros for that a bit much ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Yeah you cant go wrong.

it just added the credit straight to my remaining balance so I didn't see anything about the year to use part, but cheers for that ! :)

If you login to account.microsoft.com it will show it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

On the off chance that someone got a few of them, if anyone has a 4600 xbox spare, I would like to purchase it off you.
    As it will be 2nd hand, i will offer €5.......only joking but yeah if anyone does happen to have a spare they might not need, let me know please :)

• Advertisement

On the off chance that someone got a few of them, if anyone has a 4600 xbox spare, I would like to purchase it off you.
    As it will be 2nd hand, i will offer €5.......only joking but yeah if anyone does happen to have a spare they might not need, let me know please :)

If I get 10 more this evening, Ill keep one for you, I just wanted to get more than emmetkenny :D

Only joking......seriously......if I spot one, ill pick it up for you as I have plenty of credit at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement