Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Raoul

Can we just order the games off tesco online to get delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It might work, it looks like there is some sort of link to stock cuz when you change store the games available update.

But I've had plenty of game orders cancelled by Tesco in the past after taking payment, then being told it's out of stock. Might be worth a try but I wouldn't really be trusting it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Raoul wrote: »
    Can we just order the games off tesco online to get delivered?

seems so, but realistically, I cant see them fulfilling a lot of this stock on the website. For example, it allows me order 10 copies of all the top games. They cant surely have that much stock.

Then take into account how messy the game shelves are. The games could be stashed anywhere in the stores and staff wont go looking for them.

Id say take the stock levels on the website with a large grain of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Stock is bad in oranmore. MGS:V for the 360 is the stand out... Says a lot. FIFA 15 is the only xboxone game...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Watch dogs for the XBone is the only game I seen for the console in kildare. I'm gonna ask at the till if they have any Xbone or PS4 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

nicklauski wrote: »
    Watch dogs for the XBone is the only game I seen for the console in kildare. I'm gonna ask at the till if they have any Xbone or PS4 games.

Never mind. Just picked up Forza Horizin 2. Delighted ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭xckjoo

erkifino wrote: »
    Stock is bad in oranmore. MGS:V for the 360 is the stand out... Says a lot. FIFA 15 is the only xboxone game...

Cheers for posting that. Save me a trip.

Got into the home ware one in Galway Shopping Centre before it closed and they had no Xbox One games at all. Didn't check the 360 stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

erkifino wrote: »

That's all that was in my local Tesco on Saturday evening, haven't gone back in again since.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Decided to pop by tesco today, ended up getting The Phantom Pain on xbox one so not too bad.

Anyone spot any good deals on any of the new controllers Gamestop want 70-90 for them and amazon are around 60 GBP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Anyone spot any good deals on any of the new controllers Gamestop want 70-90 for them and amazon are around 60 GBP.

Selling mine for eur60 incl registered pp if any good to you. Brand new out of xbox one s bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Sold mine for 40e on Adverts the other day, it was new sealed. I say keep an eye out there as they are way cheaper. I think Smyths also do them for 64.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

52.50 for new one s controller on Argos website

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5697748/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+ONE+CONTROLLER.htm

Cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

What's better for Windows 10? The new XB1S controller or the Elite?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

JoyPad wrote: »
    What's better for Windows 10? The new XB1S controller or the Elite?

The elite is a better pad, but the new 1S pad can be connected via bluetooth so it can be connected wirelessly without any additional hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Speaking of the XB1S pad. Does anyone know if it will work with v2 bluetooth adapters or does it have to be v4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Are they selling the XB1S controller separately?

yes they are and in some instances its cheaper then the original as per my link above for argos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

With the sterling rate now, you could hold off a bit if you aint in a hurry and benefit slightly more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Isn't it the one you can buy from Microsoft and get your gamertag on it
    Along with your own design

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Anyone know the best place to get Gears Of War 4 is?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

Colham wrote:

I've my copy preordered from Amazon. Was the cheapest I could find anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Colham wrote: »

Smyths UK atm £37 using the code pre5, need it delivered to parcel motel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Lads, cant decide between Battlefield 1 or Mafia 3.
    I like them both and will probably get both at some point but I want to get just the 1 for now.
    Is there online multiplayer in Mafia 3?

Edit: Just been reading a review there and it doesnt sound as good as I thoguht it would.
    Also, I feel like I would be going against my Italian brothers if I was to get rid of the Mafia :D
    They should keep New Bordeux

Lads, cant decide between Battlefield 1 or Mafia 3.
    I like them both and will probably get both at some point but I want to get just the 1 for now.
    Is there online multiplayer in Mafia 3?

Edit: Just been reading a review there and it doesnt sound as good as I thoguht it would.
    Also, I feel like I would be going against my Italian brothers if I was to get rid of the Mafia :D
    They should keep New Bordeux

I thought reviews weren't out till Friday?

There will be a 10 hour trial of BF1 on EA access, you could try it out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lord Spence. THANK YOU!!!! If you remember, I ordered the xbox one s before that promotion and then like you I complained but then I was told that there was nothing they could do to add the 25 pound gift card. However, going to order something now and I see a 25 pound gift card. Woo!!!

Raoul wrote: »
    Lord Spence. THANK YOU!!!! If you remember, I ordered the xbox one s before that promotion and then like you I complained but then I was told that there was nothing they could do to add the 25 pound gift card. However, going to order something now and I see a 25 pound gift card. Woo!!!

thats brilliant! fair play to Amazon , their customer service is top class :-) get yourself a nice prezzie outta that now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Colham wrote: »

Flubit for £35. . .really annoyed that I was without home broadband and missed out on the original offer of £29 I received a couple of weeks ago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement